I want her

Kunal pov (morning)
I want her. I am obsessed with her eyes,hair,lips,and body I am obsessed with every part of her body. I don't know if it is love or not but I want her to be next to me. I want her to smile looking at me only at me.

I called my assistant and asked for the details of all interns that were present for the interview. He came to me with a file and gave it to me. I wanted to know if she was selected if she was not then I would have made her join the company. After 30 minutes I got her file. I didn't know her name so i searched for her by looking at the passport size photo attached with the documents. She was selected. Then i read her name Niti singhania. I don't know why I joined my surname with her name NITI RAJVANSH it sounds cute and powerful at the same time, isn't  it? After that I called my assistant and told him to search for all the details about her and make her work on the same floor as me. My cabin was on the top floor of the building and very limited people worked here. I was excited but sad at the same time because I had to wait for 1 week to see her again and I was happy because I will be able to see her after 1 week. I don't know why I was feeling like this but I don't want to lose her. I will not lose her no matter what I have to do even if I have to kidnap her I will but I will keep her with me. Soon you will be Niti Rajvansh.

(Evening)
I was going to a 5 start restaurant for dinner party. I usually avoid these kind of party but it was Akshat's birthday I had to attend it. He is my best friend from school days and i trust him more than my family.

Niti(pov)
I am getting ready as I am going to a 5 star restaurant for dinner with Priya , Kriti and Aanya we all four got our dream companies that's why we all want to celebrate. I didn't want to join not because I didn't want to celebrate but because I am not that rich to afford to have dinner at 5 star restaurant but they told me to join for one time and I agreed because it is for one time only.
Kriti literally forced me to wear her dress because she thought that I had only boring clothes. So I was forced to wear a white dress no doubt it was beautiful but I guess it was little over for a dinner no not guess I am sure I am overly dress up for a dinner but kriti is bad bi@tch who never listens to other so.

 So I was forced to wear a white dress no doubt it was beautiful but I guess it was little over for a dinner no not guess I am sure I am overly dress up for a dinner but kriti is bad bi@tch who never listens to other so

(her outfit)
We did a taxi today we soon reached our destination and got out. I was walking when I hit a guy and my purse fell down I sat on the ground to pick it up but before I could have a hand-touched mind I looked above and again see the black pair of eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is the 4th chapter it was really small but in next 4-5 chapter there is a twist so stay tuned.