wedding

Kunal's pov.
I saw her coming down however I couldn't see her face as it was covered with her veil.

I feel a sense of achievement and a sense of pride. See would be mine all mine and I will be her's. I know she forgot me but I remember her from the last 15 years. I still get happy when I remember my self being 10 and playing with that 6 years old girl. I still remember when my mom used to tell me that I would get married to her. She doesn't remember it but I do.

When I saw her that day in office i didn't knew that see was her. After my assistant got her bio data. I read the name and I knew she was my niti.

She was wearing a beautiful red lehenga with real gold work on it   that I decided for her. My dadi told me to buy a red lehenga as it is tradition and also blood red is my favourite colour.

(Her lehenga

(Her lehenga.)

Chap tilak was playing in the baground and she was Taking slow step she came towards me. I offered her my hand she took it. She came and sat next to me.

Soon the wedding rituals started. We did vermala. I bent on my knees so that she could put vermala easily. We did the 7 feras. I tied the mangalsutra on her neck and then applied the sindoor.

The wedding was done and now she is NITI KUNAL RAJVANSH.

Both the family had dinner together. All of them were chit chatting. After that niti went to her 3 friends and they were talking.

Soon it was time for vidaai. Her dad hugged her and I could see tears in his eyes. I don't know why but that tears seemed true. I held her hand we moved towards the car. We soon reached the house. The whole ride was silent. She was looking outside the window and I was looking at her. My wife the person to be called mine.

Niti's pov

My dad hugged me. It felt pure. This was the thing I was waiting for my entire life. I know it was fake. I know He doesn't love me and I don't love him too. I had a last hope from him and that ended with my love.

I was looking outside the window the whole time while I could sence he was looking at me. Yesterday dadi called me to her room and told me to give him a chance give this marriage a chance and I have decided to give this marriage a chance.

We reached his home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Exam are going on so next update will be on Sunday or Monday. And then every week there will be a update