sir is angry

Kunal pov

While having breakfast we were deciding dates of everything as only a few days were left.

Dadi- ok so, the day after tomorrow will be the engagement then the next day mehendi then the next day tilak and if you wish then bachelor party after that haldi and on the same day roka ceremony will take place.

Dadi- is it ok?

Everyone noded

Dadi- Niti every girl has a dream of marriage. I know you are an independent strong girl and I am really proud of that but I think you must have a dream idea of a wedding. So you will plan all the clothes and all the things and tell the wedding planner about it.

Niti- but dadi

Dadi- tujhe meri kasam tu apne ishaab se sab plan karegi and kisi bhi chiz me compromise nhi karegi

Niti-ok dadi.

Dadi- ok so kunal and Niti will take a leave for 7 days.

Niti, kunal- we have work dadi.( Both said at the same time)

Dadi- and that's final. Tomorrow you both go to the office and from there go to buy an  engagement and mehendi outfit.  Kunal and you both will wear matching clothes and that will be Niti's choice.

Both noded.

With this conversation the breakfast ended. She was leaving when I said that we will leave together for the office I was in my black formals as always. Soon I came and we both sat on the passenger seat.
I for the first time in my whole life initiated a conversation.

Kunal- so what is your dream wedding.

Niti- my dream wedding was to marry someone I love

Kunal- but sadly you are getting married to someone who loves you.

She glared at me.

Kunal- what do you want to wear on engagement?

Niti- honestly gown not lehenga.

Kunal- ok so we will go tomorrow and buy a gown of your choice.

Niti-and clothes for you of my choice she said with a smirk.

Kunal- getting Frank I like it.

Niti- suniye

Kunal- ji boliye

Niti- can you wear any other colour than black on your engagement.

Kunal- yes I can wear any colour you want me to wear on our engagement darling. I forced on the world 'our'.

Niti-Thank you and can you wear Indian on our engagement?

Kunal- but you are wearing a gown.

Niti- yes I will wear a gown and you will wear traditional with a matching design or colour. Is that ok?

Kunal- ok but weren't you against this wedding?

Niti- I am par ab kya hi kare shadi toh ho hi rhi hai toh enjoy kar leti aur apke paise karch kar leti hoon. Aab mujhe Bali ka bakra Banna hi hai toh khana kha ke gala kataungi.

Kunal- ( Awkward silence )

One eternity later.

Kunal-Really?

Niti- Stop the car!!

Car stopped.

Kunal- What?

Niti- I want to eat Pani Puri.