force fully mine

Niti's pov
The next day I went to meet dhruv as he told me he wanted to meet me. I was at his home.

We had some lunch and we were just talking about random stuff and about our school life. We were best friends and we had a lot to talk about.

It was already dark now. You don't even feel how fast time passes when you are with your friend. He told me he wanted me to see his garden so we went outside the house but it was dark very dark. I couldn't even see a single thing.

Dhruv I said but there was no response I couldn't even see anything.

Suddenly all lights turned on and rose petals started to fall on me. I looked around and there was a table for two but what caught my attention was the balloons which wrote "I LOVE YOU".

dhruv what is this? You know I am married and we have been away from each other for 4 years now.

So what if you are married niti you don't love your husband you can divorce her and you also know we liked each other but our story was incomplete why not complete it now?

No dhruv I don't love and I don't want to divorce my husband so please forget me.

Ok, it's fine at least we can have dinner together?

Dhruv but..

Niti please for my sake. We are friends, right?

Yes we are friends.

We sat on the red table that was kept there. It had all my favourite food. I was surprised that he knew my favourite dishes till now. We were not talking much but in the middle he cracked a joke which made us both laugh and we both forgot what just happened we were talking normally like before.

He dropped me back home again. When I entered the room it was dark pitch black. Honestly I was excited this time. I felt a strong smell of secret.

Kunal where are you ?
what happened?

Dim lights turned on. what is this? He said sitting on the couch. He sat like he owned the property which he did.

What? I asked while picking up the envelope kept there.

As I opened the envelope I saw many photos of dhruv and me. Sitting to close. His hand on my lips while I was smiling. There were also photos of us from today's event.

We were eating and I was laughing while I Love you was written at the back. It was looking like a date. I looked up to see him.

He grabbed my hair pushing me towards the wall.

Me puch hai kuch.(What is this)He asked with pure disgust and anger.

Leave my hair please leave.

First tell me you want two guys. So he is just a friend of yours. Wow. Fabulous. He said in a mocking tone.

I was able to free my hands from his grip I pushed his chest away from me.
Anger took over me.

YES I LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE IS NOT A DISGUSTING MAN LIKE YOU. HE DID NOT BUY ME LIKE YOU. HE PUT EFFORTS FOR ME UNLIKE YOU WHO IS FORCEFULLY TRYING TO MAKE ME YOURS. I said on top of my lungs

I am forcefully trying to make mine. He said while looking deep in my eyes now he was super calm. He was very close now he grabbed both my hands in one hand and he came near my ears and spoke 

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT FORCEFULLY MEANS LITTLE GIRL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you liked it