Marriage proposal

Kunal's pov
I saw that river of honey again in which I was lost once again. I just want to kiss those rosy lips right now. I want to hug her and never let her leave. I would never bend down to pick a thing for others but I looked down and saw a cute face and I wanted to get lost in the river of honey once again.
She got up picking her purse and said thanks to me and she left I saw her going away until she was completely faded.

I got the important information about her family not detailed one because I was interested in her and not her family. I got to know that she was daughter of Ajay sighnia owner of sighnia industry. I also got to know that her father is greedy man. He would literally do anything for money.

I was making a plan on how to marry her as soon as possible. She doesn't have a bf or love angle I got this information from the college she studied in. I just wanted to marry her and mark her mine. I will try my best to keep her happy. I will keep her happy no matter what but for that I have to marry her either with her will or against her will.

I want to let her join in my office first. Then I would send a marriage proposal to her house. They would most likely accept it because why not?
I am scared because I don't want to lose her I want her to be with me and I can do anything to get her anything.

Niti pov
I got up and left. I reached my table and sat with my friends. We were chit chatting. Kriti and aanya were fighting for the last piece of cutlet they were fighting like a cat and dog that's when Priya picked it up and ate it.
KUTTI (bi@tch) they both shouted.
Me and Priya laughed.
Me and Priya have been mature friends we both understand each other more than anything we don't laugh much when we both are together. Whereas kriti and aanya are totally opposite to us they both laugh, fight and beat each other. When we four our together we laugh, cry and share any emotion we have and everyone will listen to each other. They mean the world to me for me my family means them.
We finished our dinner and went out of the restaurant. I was walking on the road alone while the taxi was coming I saw a small boy he was wearing a very dirty torn cloth he came to me and said
didi subha se kuch nhi khaya khana khila do paise mat do bas khane ko
dedo
(Sister,I have not eaten anything since morning please feed me something I don't need money I want some food)

I looked in my purse and I had no money. The restaurant will not allow me to take this kid in. I sat on my knees to match his height and touched his cheek from love I am so sorry I don't have money I said. He looked at me with teary eyes and said please give me anything I have little sister please saying this a tear flowed from his eyes. Seeing this a tear escaped from my eyes.
That when a hand approached the kid with packed food. I looked up and saw that black eye rude men again. The boy looked up at him and asked is this for me? Yes that men replied. That kid took it and said thanks. Don't say thanks to me say thanks to her he pointed at me. He looked at me and said thanks that's when a small girl running to that boy and said
Bhaiya khana Mila kya bhot bhook lagi hai
(Brother, did you find anything to eat? I am really hungry.)
They guy replied and said thanks to them I smiled and I looked at them at touched the girls cheeks out of love she asked me if she could hug me I replied yes and hug her and kissed her cheeks out of love. I stood on my feet the girl was going away then she suddenly stopped and turned around and said didi aap dono sath me bhot ache lagte ho. Saying this she waved bye and I waved by to her
(You both look very good together)
I looked at my left and saw him he was already looking at me I said thank you so much. He said no problem btw your name? I replied. I asked his name and we shooke our hands. Niti come fast we have to leave, Priya shouted. I said bye to him and went away.

Kunal was just looking at his hands.

(1 week passed)
Today was my joining day. I was ready early this time. We soon reached. I was wearing white trousers, shirt , heels and carrying a cream small purse.

 I was wearing white trousers, shirt , heels and carrying a cream small purse

Her outfit

Today was a meeting or basically a introduction. There were 20 interns and all will be present in this introduction meeting. I soon reached the meeting room and everyone was talking to eachother other in my left Priya was sitting and in my right kriti was sitting. Soon we heard the talks they were talking about the CEO of the company. The girls were saying that he is super hot and fine and will be joining us today.

Soon the introduction started and the some body came and here is the CEO of the company KUNAL RAJVANSH. I was shocked when I saw him we were maintaining eye contact. he was usually wearing black outfit. The teams were divided. I was is Mina mam's team there were 2 more interens with me unfortunately Priya and kriti were not in my team. I will be working on the top floor of the office.

Kunal pov- I saw her in the meeting room I don't know why those eyes attracted me. Those eyes were making me feel something I never felt. I told my assistant to give Niti works that would force her to come into my room. It's been 2 hours since the meeting ended but she didn't even came ones. I was thinking this when I heard knock and the door open I saw her. She had some files in her hand. She kept them and went out. A week passed like this.

Now I was about to execute my plan. I sent a proposal to her house for my marriage and as I guessed they accepted it. One thing I found strange was they didn't even meet me once they just accept the proposal like it was a business deal for them.

Niti pov
I got a call from an unknown number. I picked it up and after listening to the person other side tears started flowing from my eyes. It felt like the time I was waiting for my entire life time finally came. I was sad, happy and I was feeling emotions I can even express. It was a call from.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guess whose call is it? Tell the answer in comments.The next chapter is the first spoiler I gave in my insta we_onlylove1. Please vote it helps so please.