Hickey

Niti's pov

I went to the washroom and washed my face. I was wearing a simple pajama with a t-shirt so I changed because afterall it's my first day here. I wore a yellow kurta with jhumka and tied my hair in a ponytail.

 I wore a yellow kurta with jhumka and tied my hair in a ponytail

(Her outfit)

Niche khane nhi jaana? I asked kunal because I didn't want to go alone.

Nhi meri jaan everyone had there dinner but it's only 10:30.

Yes darling but here everyone has their dinner by 10:00. I have told the servant to bring dinner here only.

Ohk btw I have to go out for a walk I am super bored. I said

Yes ofcourse we will go together.

I didn't invite you to come.

But I am your husband and I am coming with you. He said

And honestly I was scared to go alone because it is a new place.  So I just nodded

The food arrived we had dinner in silence and then we went out of the room. We reached the road. We were walking on a footpath. There was complete silence probably because it was 11:15.

We were walking in complete silence thats when kunal held my hand and pulled me to his left because a car was coming. I felt nice. He did not leave my hand nor did I say anything.

I saw a ice cream parlour. Come let's have ice cream. I nearly shouted with excitement.

Okk he said while laughing. We went there and had ice cream. He ordered vanilla and I ordered chocolate polar opposite.

Why did you marry me? I asked breaking the silence.

Because I wanted to. He replied

But I don't love you or like you at all. I said being completely honest.

It's ok I love you and I am not forcing you to love me back but again I don't have the power to leave even if I had i wouldn't leave you.

Love means letting go. I said

But love also means forever. he said

How can someone love someone by seeing them for 1 time.

I also don't know that you find the answer and then tell me, ok?

Whatever. I replied and we went back home.

It was a beautiful time honestly. He is not as bad as i thought he was. He tells he loves me he shows care he buys gift for me but love can not be sold. If he loved me he would have been patient and loving. He could have tried to win my heart but he chose the easiest way.

Anyways I changed my clothes again and slept. Around midnight I woke up again due to some heavy weight on myself and guess what, again I found that donkey sleeping on me.

Next day

I woke up at 7:00Am. He was not there again. I got ready and wore traditionals because it was my second day of marriage.

 I got ready and wore traditionals because it was my second day of marriage

(Her outfit)

I was wearing bangles when suddenly I felt something cold and wet. I lift my eyes to look at the mirror. His face sungled in my neck biting my neck. And his hands pulling my waist towards himself.

I turned to see him but before I could react he pushed me towards the mirror. I was trying to push him but he locked my hands above my head with one hand and closed my mouth with the other kissing my neck gently but passionately.

He bit my neck very hard and came close to my ear.

YOU MAKE ME GO INSANE LITTLE RAT BOTH EMOTIONALLY AND MENTALLY. ONE DAY I WILL HAVE YOU WHOLE. YOUR BODY WILL BE MINE TO FUCK AND YOUR SOUL MINE TO PROTECT AND CARE.

He said and left towards the washroom.

I looked at my reflection to see a hickey on my neck. I hid it with duppata and went down to eat.

While we were all eating. Dadi suddenly moved my duppata and asked beta ye gale per kesa Nisan hai?( What is this mark on your neck)

Actually vooo...vooo machar haan machar ne kaat liya. ( A mosquito bit me)

Machar ne nhi bhot bade madhumakhi ne kaat liya hai lagta hai ( I think it's not mosquito it's a big honey bee) . Vrinda said laughing.

I looked at kunal with anger in my eyes and hit his foot with mine. He was smirking the whole time. Blody idiot.
.
.
.
.
.
Next part will be uploaded on Wednesday hopefully. Also you can check out my new story 'if you knew the past'.