marriage date

Kunal- it is yes from my side dadi.
I was shocked. WTF.

Kunal pov
I looked at her eyes which had moisture in them somewhere something broke in me. I felt sad.

I promise you I would never touch you until you say so. I would wait till you are ready. I said in my mind.

My chain of thoughts broke when dadi hugged me. Then dadi went near niti and hugged her. She told the servant to bring something sweet. The servant bought a barfi. Dadi took it close to Niti's mouth and she had a bite she bought the remaining barfi close to my mouth I took the whole burfi in my mouth while looking at Niti she was also staring at me. I can clearly see hurt in her eyes there was no hate but hurt.
I was not regretting at all. I had decided to marry her either with her will or against her will and now I am getting what I wanted.

Dadi- Niti beta you have to come to our house day after tomorrow. To fix marriage date.

Niti-ok dadi. She said while looking down.

We left from her house. We reached home and I went to Mr. Rajvansh room. Opened it and went inside.

Kunal- WHY???? I yelled

Mr.Rajvansh- what ??

Kunal- I told dadu to send proposal to her house how dare you interfere Mr. Rajvansh? Who the hell told you to offer her family 10 crore ?

Mr.Rajvan- They rejected the proposal. When I got to know this and offered her and her family 10 crores and see they were on there feet to marry you. You should thank me. I paid the price of that girl. She will be your slave now. Do whatever you want to do with her and just throw some money on her face and she will shut up.

Kunal- Shut up! And respect her. I would not tolerate any disrespect against her. Understand that. His voice was cold and his eyes were igniting fire.

I said that and came out of room. I would have done the same maybe but it is my life and he is no one to interfere in my life.

I went to my study room and started working but I was not able to concentrate the picture of her with tears in her eyes were rotating in my mind. Soon she will be near me soon she will be Niti kunal rajvansh.

It was night now I was standing in my balcony with a secret in my hand. I was thinking about her. People say that love means letting go but it was not the same for me or maybe it was not love but obsession. I never felt anything for any other girl. I would be disgusted by any women's touch. She was the first girl ever to capture my attention. Maybe she will never feel the same but I will have her with me to see her, touch her and get drowned in her honey like eyes.

(Next day)

Kunal was in this office looking at some files.

Knock knock

Kunal- come in.
The door opened and Niti came inside with some files in her hand. She kept them on the table and was about to leave. When kunal asked
you don't want to talk to your to be husband?

Niti- why you said yes to this wedding when I told you I don't want to marry you.

Kunal- why you don't want to marry me?

Niti- Because I don't love you.

Kunal-its ok darling. I love you very much and my love is enough for both of us.

Niti- don't call me that.

Kunal- don't call you what?

Niti- darling.

Kunal- yes ?

Niti gritted her teeth.

Niti- sir can I go now? I have work to do.