kidnapped

Kunal pov.

I came back from the balcony and slept. I woke up. Everyone was busy doing one thing or the other. I had an important meeting. So I was attending it. The meeting ended and I went outside saw everyone tense and panicking.

Dadi came to me and said beta vo.. vo.. niti vo.. she was not able to complete. What happened dadi? Cool down and tell.

Niti left. She said. Left where dadi. I asked. She ran away because she didn't want to get married. She left a note beta. She said while giving me a note.

I am so sorry but I can't get married. I was ready for this marriage because of money but I was doing wrong. I love a guy and I am going to get married to him.

Till now everyone was in the room. Niti's dad, mom and sister. Mr.sighania and Mrs. Sighnia and my sister.

Cancel this wedding. I am going to find her and want to talk to her personally.  I said while moving out of the room.

I was going out when somebody held my hand. I looked back and it was Mr. Rajvansh. You can't cancel this wedding. The wedding will take place today itself without niti. He said.

I don't want to marry anyone except her just fu@king cancel this wedding. I said moreover shouted.

What about our reputation and image. It will be ruined because of that stupaid girl. He shouted.

You are still thinking about the reputation. Mr. Rajvansh. I shouted.

My daughter would have said no this wedding directly if she wanted to. She did not run away I am sure for that. Ajay said. And i looked in his eyes which showed trust and love.

Anyways, i ignored them and came out of my room. I called my assistant. I told him to find niti as soon as possible.

I went to Niti's room. I was searching for her phone. I found it on the side table.

I went through message history.
Unknown- come down fast. We have to leave.

Niti- coming.

Niti's pov

My head was spinning badly. I woke in a room. I was not tied or anything. I woke up and their was slight light from the side table. I woke up and walked towards the switch board and turned on the lights.

The room was really good and comfortable. I looked around but there was no window. I tried to open the door but I was not able to as it was locked. I went to the washroom it was also in a good state but it has no window.

I started shouting but their was no response. Suddenly the door opened. I looked up and saw a six feet guy well built guy his face was covered with a mask.

How are you? Why have you kidnapped me? Let me go out. Before I could say anything else he kept the food plate down and left. I ran behind him but before I could reach him he closed the door.

It had been 4 hours. I couldn't hold on now. I hadn't eaten anything. I took the water and drank it and had the food. Strangely the food was good.

I tried shouting multiple times but got no response. Also their was no way out. I got up and went to the bed.

Suddenly the door opened.

Youu? Why you got me here dammit ? I shouted on top of my lungs
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pls vote. And who is the guy????