anklets and sunflower

Niti's pov
I stepped out of the car. The house was beautifully decorated. The way to the entrance was decorated with rose petals. We both walked on the flower way.

There was a kalash kept at the entrance filled with rise. Dadi came with an arti plate and did my arti. I kicked the kalash light the rice fell down. Everyone clapped. There was a plate kept filled with  red colour liquid known as alta. I put my foot in the alta and walked on the with long cloth.

There was a big bowl kept with milk and rose petals inside it. We had to find the ring inside the bowl. We sat opposite to it. We dipped our hands inside the bowl and started finding the ring. I thought it would be like a romantic movie and he would give me the ring but it didn't happen. He took out the ring 3 times in 2 minutes.

Never mind chalni toh bhabhi ki hi hai. Vrinda kunal little sister said. She was adopted i got to know this from aanya and obviously she was she was so sweet, cute and loving unlike rajvansh family I literally love her. She is 18.

We headed towards our bedroom but was stopped at the door by vrinda.

What do you want? Kunal asked. Shagun she replied.

How much?

50 thousand only transfer it to my account right now and i will let you go inside the room. She said

Ok. He said taking out the phone and transferring money. Done now move. He said.

Ohhh raha nhi jata. She said and moved a side.

I went inside and wow the room was gorgeous. You can change your clothes in closet room. I am going to take a bath. He said.

I went in to the room and I was surprised to see all my my clothes arrenged properly. I took out a night suit and wore it.

I opened my hair and made a braid and wiped my make up off. I was really tired today and did not have power to wash my face.

I walked fast towards the bed and slept on it. That's when I heard the washroom door opening. I was very scared what if he forced me? I was pretending to sleep. That's when I heard the footsteps coming closer to me. I was very scared.

I know you are not sleeping meri chhuhi. (My rat).

I didn't not respond anything and continued to pretend.

Get up or I will throw water on you.

I did not respond

I saw him going towards the washroom and I saw him bringing water from Inside.

Ok then I think I need to do this.

STOP!!! I shouted on top of my lungs.

What do you want I asked.

Today is our first night sooo. He said with his deep voice while smirking.

So?

First night is also known as suhagrat sooo. He said.

So?? I said getting scared.

So I bought you this anklets and sunflower. He said.

Why?

Because I wanted to.

I don't want it.

But I want you to wear it.

I didn't argue and took the box from his hands because I really liked anklets and I don't know how but I loved sunflower and he always gifts me sunflower. I had a childhood best friend. He used to pluck sunflower for me and gift it to me.

I was shocked when I opened the box it had beautiful pair of anklets and ofcourse I loved the sunflower.

Thank you so much. I said while smiling.

He snatched the box from me I looked at him with confused expressions he took my feet in his hands and made me wear the anklet.

He looked up in my eyes and I was staring back. I instantly pulled my legs back.

You can sleep on bed and I can manage on the couch. I said.

No need my bed is really big and we can fit on it while having sufficient distance.

I nodded. I shifted to the left side and he was laying on the right side. He switched off the lights.

After 30 minutes I woke up because I felt a really heavy weight on myself and Saw him sleeping on me. Like his one hand and one leg was on me anyways I again slept but not before cursing him.

Meanwhile kunal opened his eye and smiled then again closed his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Exam hai so late updates