shopping

Niti pov
I feared him now. The anger he had in his eyes was enough to scare me. Yesterday I came to my room and started crying. I don't know why his anger was breaking me. I didn't expect this from him.

Right now I am getting ready. I am wearing simple clothes because I know it will be a long tiring day as tomorrow is my engagement.

I was wearing white loose cotton top with black half sleeve shirt and black trousers.

(Her outfit)

I heard my doorbell ring. I went and open the door I saw kunal standing there.
Hi he said

Hi, come inside let's have coffee that we will leave.

As you wish. Saying this he came inside and sat on the couch. I made coffee and gave it to him. The whole time I was looking down. I hate anger I hate arguing. Somewhere I am sad I am getting opposite of what I wanted forever.

We drank the coffee and came out. We sat inside the car and he started driving.
Where are we going. I asked

I have a brand in my mind we will go there.

Ok

After that whole ride went silently. We soon reached inside the shop. There was no one except the staff and us.

Good morning sir and mam. Mam come here I have the engagement piece ready which sir selected for you. You can check the fittings and then you can select your mehendi outfit.

I looked at kunal. You can give a try to that dress. I really liked it so I bought it for you. If you don't like it we will buy another.

Ok I said.

I walked towards the trying room the staff showed me the dress and I was in shock. It looked like princess dress. I always wanted something like this. It is the best piece I have ever seen. It was very beautiful.

Mam, these are the matching jewellery with this dress. Sir bought you these too. You are indeed lucky. She said .

I am lucky because he buys me things from money. Is money really everything? I thought in my mind but just smiled at her and said thanks.

I tried the dress it was looking like a dream. I never felt this beautiful ever in my life. I was about to open the door to show him this dress but decided not to. He will see on engagement day. I thought in my mind and then changed the dress.

I came out of the dressing room. Is there any fitting issues mam? One of the staff asked. No it's perfectly fine pack it please. I responded. Sure mam.

Why didn't you show me? He asked.

Because I didn't wanted to.

Why??

My wish.

We just glared at me which I totally ignored. We went to shop for mehendi function. I liked a beautiful lehenga. It was really very very pretty. I tried it I was looking gorgeous in that dress. Again I didn't show him. We also bought Sangeet outfits as per dadi's instructions. We have only few days left.

Sangeet outfit was so pretty I can't even tell you. I didn't want to buy it but he forced me to.

Flash back

It is really expensive. I can't accept this from you. I said.

You have too. I am your to be husband. And what's mine is your too.

But still-

It's also about media. If they see you wearing cheap clothes they will Target us. Do you really want that ? If not then buy it and if you don't I will and it will not be of your choice.

Ok. I will buy it.

Flash back ends.

Bodygaurd took the shopping bags and kept them in the car. Now we were going to a restaurant to have lunch. It is quite late for lunch its 3:00 pm right now. We soon reached the restaurant and had lunch quietly.

You are coming to our house. He said

What? I asked

Dadi wants to stay with you and see you get ready for the engagement.

Oh ok so I have to stay at your house today.

He suddenly came close to me very close. Our lips were only 2 inch apart. It's our house darling. Our house. Ok?

I was scared or nervous Ok I said in a slow voice.

He got back to his seat.

(Next day)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kal engagement aur mehendi dono ho jayegi sorry chota ch tha