dress

Niti's pov

We reached the mall and we started buying stuff. Vrinda was mainly buying. Kunal was on his phone the whole time and I was helping vrinda to chose clothes. She insisted me to buy clothes for myself but I told her I didn't not want to buy any dress. She agreed.

We went to the food court and genuinely had lots of food. We were completely ignoring kunal because why not?

We decided to go home. While we were going back. Vrinda stopped me. she had to pick up a dress for a shop. She went there and Kunal went away because he had to pick up a call.

I was just looking around when I saw beautiful dress. I was instantly in love with that dress. It looked so beautiful on the statue I could imagine my self wearing that dress. After adoring it for 2 minutes I wanted to buy it so bad but ofcourse my financial condition would never allow.

(That dress)

(That dress)

Bhabhi chale. Vrinda said I nodded and we all three left. We reached home late night because vrinda took lots of time to chose clothes. We went to our rooms.

Kunal had some work so he went to the study room I went to the Room and changed my clothes. I was lying switching of the lights. When the door opened I looked at the door and saw kunal.

Tum jagi ho? He asked.

Hmm. I said.

I bought you something. He said showing a bag.

What is this?

See it your self meri jaan. He said.

I opened the bag and saw that dress. I was amazed but I didn't wanted to show my emotions so I said ki I don't like this I won't wear it.

You will wear he darling. He said

I will not wear it. What will you do?

Don't ask me what I can do darling. I can tear every piece of cloth lying on your body. I can fuck you till you can't walk for a months. I can fill your stomach for 9 months. I can fucking make you mine darling

He said and smiled switching of the lights and lying opposite to me. I didn't even get time to react.

Kunal's pov

Please sorry sorry please. Galti se hogaya sorry please. I didn't do it intentionally galti se hogaya. Maa please.

She was shivering very badly while saying all this like every night. Sweating all over.

I pulled her towards me and hugged her very tightly. She did it every day and that's why I always hug her to make her feel safe and it would always work.

I remember when she was 6 and I was 10. She was a very joyful happy child but she would always get scared of going home. She would deny to go home.

One more weird thing was when I was kid my mom used to look over me but her mom never did it.

She was around 7-8 when she shifted I was 12 or 13. One day suddenly I went to her house and it was empty completely empty and my only companion was no longer with me.

I cried for the 2nd time in my whole life. Hugging my knees to my chest I cried so much but destiny made her my life companion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next part bhot time baad aayega ya phir agla part bhot chota hoga