betrayal

Please vote guys.
.
.
.
.
.
Niti pov
I was not able to believe my ears. I waited for this day for so long. I got a call from my father. After so many days,months,and years, he called me. He invited me to his home the next day evening. He cut the call after saying this.

I was so so excited. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. Today is Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday so I am free tomorrow. Priya came from somewhere and I instantly hugged her and told her everything.

Priya- don't you think something is fishy. Why he call you now? I don't think you should go Niti. It's unsafe for  you.

Niti- there is nothing fishy or wrong Priya. He just realized that i am her daughter. That's why he is calling me home. At the end of the day, I am his daughter he cares for me and loves me he was just busy for some years that's why he never contacted me.

Priya- He was busy for 15 years?

I was silent at this question. I had no reply. I just ignored her question and went to make tea for both of us. She understood and didn't say anything further.

(Next day)

I am  very excited. I'm really very excited. I woke up very early today. I was wearing a simple black dress. I tied my hair into ponytails and wore simple earings.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

I soon reached the address. I grew up in a hostel. So my father changed his house. This was my first time seeing his house . my father was a rich guy but I was never got something from him.

 my father was a rich guy but I was never got something from him

(House)

Many feelings ran through me. I was happy yet sad, excited yet nervous but I was not at all confident. I took my first step. My heart was beating fast so fast that I could hear my heart beats. I  was now standing at the entrance. He asked me who I am and why I am here. I felt a sharp pain in my heart how can I tell him I am the daughter of the owner of this house. I can tell him it's my house or maybe it was not. I was lost in my thoughts and that's when he said mam what happened I was just speaking that's when someone else asked, who are you? I looked in that direction I saw him I saw my father. He came to me and said
tum kon ho aur yahan kyun aayi hoo?
(Who are you and why are you here)
I was too stuned to speak. I was his daughter his FUC@ing daughter. He asked again. I replied I am niti papa.
(Papa=dad)
He looked at me and then turned he told me to follow him. I did as he said soon we were inside the home. He told me to go inside the the guest room. He asked one of the staff to show me the way too guest room. I went inside the room.

I locked the door. I hugged my knees and started crying. I was hurt again. I was broken. He didn't look at me like a father he didn't even look at me. He didn't hug me. I was thinking that he  would come running to me and hug me kiss my forehead and will say that I missed you beta but nothing really happened like this it just broke my heart. I was expecting something. I got up and washed my face. I lay on the bed staring at the ceiling of the bedroom.

I don't know when I slept I woke up when there was a knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it there was a servant standing he told me to come for dinner I nodded. I washed my face and came to the dinning hall. I saw Mrs.singhania and papa already sitting on the dining table. I walked towards the table and sat on the chair.  Mrs.sighania looked at me from up to down and then rolled her eyes. I felt bad and embarrassed I was hurt. We started having dinner.

Ajay-Niti I want to tell you somethin.

Niti-yes, papa boliye. (Boliye-speak)

Ajay- I know me and geet have not talked to you since long but I want good for you beta. At the end of the day you are my daughter and I want you to be safe. (Beta-child)

My heartbeats raised I always wanted to her these lines. At the end of the day he is my father I do not hate him.

Niti- yes papa I know and I love you dad. I know you were busy these years. I hold no grudges.

Ajay- I know beta. I want you to do something for me. Will you please agree to me. Tumhe meri kasam beta mana mat karna.

Niti- yes papa I promise you. I will agree to whatever you want me to do.

Ajay- I have fixed your marriage and I want you to get married to him. He is a really rich guy.

Niti- Can I meet him once and decide please?

Ajay- I have already decided beta and you promised to agree. You have to do it now for my happiness.

Niti- but
I was cut in the middle by him

Ajay- just say yes for me. It is arranged marriage

Niti- ok papa. I agree. When is the marriage?

Ajay- good girl. We will confirm if from the groom's side.

Niti- what is the name of the guy?

Ajay- Kunal rajvansh CEO of rajvansh corporation.

I was too shocked to say something. My boss. See I didn't hate him but he was not my type. He used to fire people. He used to shout. He was cold. He was not my type at all

I could do anything for my family's happiness. I agreed to it. I was not happy but I was ready for my dad and also I have never seen kunal with any other women.

I was in my room after finishing dinner. I will spend whole week here because his family will come to meet me tomorrow. There were some clothes kept there but nothing was traditional so I came out of my room to ask my father to arrange a saree or something traditional to wear tomorrow.

I was in front of his room when I heard Mrs.sighania and my father talking and they were talking about me so I tried to listen

Geet- why are you being so nice to that bitch. Do you want to make that bitch your daughter?

Ajay- it's nothing like that. she means nothing to me. I don't care about her at all. She is a total stranger to me.

Geet- so why are you fixing marriage of her with so rich guy and doing so much for her. (She shouted)

Ajay- because I am selling her. ( He yelled)

Geet- what??

Ajay- yes, kunal wanted to marry her and for that he is offering 10 crores to me. He basically wanted to buy her because he is physically attracted to her.

My knees were giving up. I am being sold to a guy that to by my own father. My price was 10 crores. I am broken but this time completely. Again I am BROKEN BUT COMPLETELY. I ran to my room locked it hug my knees and started crying. I was crying so much. I just laid on the floor crying. Why? Why is it always me? Why my father is not my father? What I did to have this pain? Why God ? Why?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I will not post on Sunday. I hope you liked it. Stay tuned for the next chapter.