mother

Niti's pov

To be honest my perspective for him has changed a little bit but  I don't like him still.

Honestly I hope I had a mother to talk to. A mother to tell my feelings to A mother to ask her to solve my problem but whenever I think about my mother all I have is pain that only intensifies.

13 years ago

A little girl was sobbing hugging her knees to her chest. A women entered the room which had dim lighting.

Women- shut up. You are irritating me.

Little girl- maa 2 din se kuch khaya nhi hai kuch khane ko dedo please. (I haven't eaten anything for 2 days please feed me something)

Women- stop crying or I will cut your throat with this knife. She said showing that a little a small yet sharap knife.

The little girl tried to stop sobbing but she couldn't.

Women- wait I will give you a real reason to cry on. she said while slapping that little girl hard. One time, two times, three times but before she could hit fourth time a strong hand gripped the women's hand.

Ajay- what the hell you think you are doing.

Present

I was remembering this incident when suddenly I heard a knock. Vrinda came in and asked bhabhi when you will be free? I want to go to shopping with you. I told her I don't want to go but she insisted so I agreed.

I was doing my work online. My internship will be over this month and my final are next month. I got a scholarship. I am really really good at studies.

It was evening by now. I got ready while wearing something casual because vrinda told me only we were going.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

Ok so here is the thing. My family was not supporting me financially. As i said i am very good at studies so i got 90% scholarship which included hostel and food. I started doing jobs such as editing videos and they would pay me not much but I used to do lots of videos so I used to get money.

Also I did job as a chef at a 3 star restaurant. Now you may think how but I am a really really good as a cook.

I honestly did lots of side hustle with my studies and then I became alot stable. I used to get  around 10 thousand per month with editing.

As I improved my work alot and gained repeated coustomer. I started getting around 25 to 30 thousands. Then I did job as a chef which had a salary of 20 thousand. So I invested some money.

And I only used 5 to 6 thousand as my spend. Rest I used to save and buy the things I like because why not?

Anyways I got ready and went down. Vrinda and I walked towards the car. Vrinda told me to sit in the front. I did.

The driver started driving. I was looking outside the window but I wanted to change the song I did and looked up.
Aaaaaahhhhhhhh bachaooooo. I shouted.
Ahhhaaaaaaaaa mummyyyy. Vrinda shouted.
Kya huaaa ( what happened) ???? Kunal shouted.

Mujhe kya pata bhabhi chila rhi thi isliye mene chilaya. Vrinda said.

Kunal aap yaha kese teleport ho gaye me aapko dekh ke darr gyi. I said.

Mehi drive kar raha tha itni der se. He said.

Aap driver ho?? I asked

Aap pagal ho?? He asked

Nhi aap ho?? I asked

Haan apke pyaar me he said with a winning smile.

Shut up!!!! Both of you. Kyun single ladki ka Dil jala rhe ho?

Kyun aap ka Dil Dil hai ya koila Jo jal raha hai? I asked

Aap princess passenger ho ya TV show ke host Jo sawal per sawal puche Jaa rhe ho?She said

With this little chit chat we reached the mall. I liked vrinda a lot she was like my friend or my Lil sister. I am gonna turn 21 in 2 days so I am 3 years older than her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you like it. Stay tuned for next part.