2 - my heart missing piece ❤️

Kritharth pov :-

" kittu beta come fast late ho rha hai school ke liye " mumma shouted

" Aa rha hu mumma" I sighed and closed my diary and kept it in my bag and move downstairs.

While coming on the dining table everyone was already present there. My sister , mumma and papa. Everyone was laughing and cracking jokes , There was a very happy and lively environment. I have everything in life one asked for rich family , loving family and trustworthy friends but still I feel like something is missing and I know what is missing because somebody already stole that part of my heart which I never thought I would give to somebody at such a young age.

I again sighed and sat at the dining table.

" So Kritharth boards ki preparation kaisi chal rhi hai" papa asked

" acchi chal rhi hai papa aap tension. Mat lo mein hi 10th mein top karunga school mein" I proudly replied

" Haan Haan 10th mein tu top karega and 12th ke batch mein Aakriti di karengi aur unke always karega bhi kon itni zyada smart aur intelligent joh hai upar se NEET ki tayari bhi Karr rhi hai " my sister Jahnvi said. As soon as I heard Her name my spoon stopped in the middle air.

That name I can't even describe what it means to me , That name is enough to flutter my heart , That name is enough to bring me on my knees.

" Haan Haan I know every teacher praises her aur annual function Mein toh usko kuch prize bhi toh mila tha shyd se " mumma said.

Why my family is today discussing her. They don't know the effect it is having on me. I huffed

" Haan mumma she is the best , and mein toh unse bahut inspire hoti hu itna kuch suffer krne ke baad bhi voh itna khush rehti hai aur positive rehti hai " Jahnvi exclaimed.

But kisi ko bhi uss smile ke piche ka dard nhi Pata

" accha accha ab chalo warna school ke liye late ho jaoge " papa said

Thank god papa ne interrupt krr diya warna yeh dono toh chup hi nhi hote .I thought

I and Jahnvi nodded and moved towards the gate where our driver bhaiya was standing and waiting for us.

"good morning bada and jahnvi baby" Raghav bhaiya said

"Good morning bhaiya " I and Jahnvi said in unison .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time skip to reaching school. :-

" Kittu chutti ke time yahi milna car ke pass kahi aur mat jana" Jahnvi said

" chup kar aur yaha school mein mujh kittu mat bol aur mujhe kya chota baccha samjh rakha hai joh aise instructions de rhi hai itne mahino baad bhi " I said a bit angrily.

" mein toh nhi but Aakriti di tujhe zaroor baccha samjhti hongi tabhi toh abhi tak tere so called charming personality pe fidda nhi hui " she said while laughing. Yes she knows about my liking towards Aakriti but she doesn't know that I am serious about Aakriti and sometimes I feel like she also has some feelings for me but why would she like a junior that also 2 years younger than her.

My chain of thoughts broke when my sister called.

" Arrey kya soch rha hai , koi na ab school ke baad milte hai bye " she said and walked away.

I also moved towards my class and reaching the class I kept my bag on my bench. And searched for my best friend Arya. Where is he didn't he come today. ? I thought and started walking outside the class looking for him. While moving out I collided with someone and I looked who was there and noo nooooo nooo not her !!! Goddd no

" Hii krit baby " Tripti the obsessive bitch Verma Said

" stop calling me that Tripti otherwise it won't take me second to complain to my father and you know who he is the Principal of the school so shut up and get lost " I angrily said and started looking for Arya.

After sometime I found him talking to some girls. Why is he talking to girls I mean he and girls are poles apart and he always maintain safe distance with them . Let's go and find who is he talking to. The girl he was talking to was looking familiar though only her back was visible but still. As soon as I went near them. I feels like the girl Arya was talking felt my presence and took the other girl hand whom I assumed to be her friend and they ran away !!!!

Why but?!?!?!? Am I ghost or what . As far as I know I am very handsome and charming.

" Why did they ran away ? " Arya also questioned the same.

" who were they actually you were talking to. As far as I know you never talk to unknown girls" I asked him

" unse toh baat krna Banta Hai na yrr voh meri hone Wali bhabhi joh hai " he said and winked. Okay so only Jahnvi and Arya know about Aakriti and unlike Jahnvi Arya knows how much Aakriti means to me.

I looked in the direction she ran to and there she was hiding behind the pillar and it looks like she was looking at me secretly. That's why I told before that she Behaves like she likes me but still I am not sure. I was looking how cute she was looking while peeping from behind the pillar. I smiled at her and as soon as she saw me smiling at her she ran away. This girl is totally I Don't know what but she always do something to my heart and I know how much she hides behind her sweet smile. I want to vanish all her problems and sorrow and always wants to keep her to myself. I know I am very young for thinking all this but she is the reason for everything and despite having everything in my life. There is still a missing piece of my heart ❤️ which is owned by her and she and only she can fill that missing piece.

" agar mein tumhe kabhi kuch de Pata toh tumhe khud ko dekhne ki Shakti deta tab tumhe Pata chalta ki tum mere liye kitni zyada khas ho"

Okay my lovely people this was Kritharth pov and I hope you like it and let me tell you the main story has still not started but I hope if you reading this people share your views and please comment for you thoughts and please vote if you are really liking the storyline. Tab tak ke liye bye bye and see you soon.

Your Author panda aka Kriti 🐼❤️