22 - Truth revealed [1]

2 years back on the farewell night :-

The song ended and they both came out of the trance when they heard a loud applause. Kritharth looked at Aakriti and saw her already looking at him with a smile.

"Kritharth mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai" she said.

"Haan bolo na Aakriti kya baat hai" he asked her though having a idea of what she is going to say to him.

"Yaha nhi Kritharth bahar chale" she asked being nervous and he nodded his head in understanding, they were moving outside when they heard Akshara's voice from behind.

"Aakriti ruk mujhe tujhse kuch baat krni hai" Akshara said to her but the suprising thing here was she never called Aakriti by her full name she always used to say her Kriti , is there something serious.

"Okay Akshu chal Kritharth tum bahar wait kro mein abhi aati hu 10 minutes mein" she said and he said okay , then they both went somewhere and he went outside to wait for her.

Akshara and Aakriti went to backside of the school yard. This whole time Akshara didn't utter a word and was quietly moving forward of her friend. Aakriti found this behaviour of Akshara very odd because she was not one of them who will keep quiet.

They reached and Akshara turned around and looked at Aakriti.

Aakriti gave her a confused look and next instant she knows was her wrist was held tightly by the girl in front of her who was her best friend.

"What are you doing Akshu it's paining" she said to her And looked in her friend's eyes where she only saw hatred and disgust. She tried to get freed from her hold but her hold on her wrist just tightened.

"It's Akshara for you Aakriti" she said and finally left her wrist slightly pushing her back.

Aakriti looked at her in disbelief.

"What are you saying , what happened to you?" She asked

"I don't want to be friends with a mental person like you" Akshara spoke with venom dripping from her voice.

Aakriti would be be shocked would be an understatement , she never expected that from her only friend who was there with her from childhood , tears were flowing from eyes by hearing these words from her friend.

"Akshu I guess tu mujhse bas gussa hai kisi baat ko Leke hum sot out kar lete hai but mujhe aise mental kyu bol rhi hai tu" she asked while tears were flowing from her eyes.