35 - Those Brown orbs [1]

Thank you everyone for completing the target and I am grateful to you all for it.

But I guess Many of you don't follow me on instagram and maybe you all don't what's going on with me there. First of all I am getting unnecessary hate for the reason even I don't know and seriously people out there are calling me fake and what not and they are none other than my author friends , seriously that's the reason I have changed myself a lot after my birthday because I think those good for nothing people doesn't deserve my goodness.

Honestly I have stop trusting people here in this toxic community and now I don't need a single friend because most of them are snakes.

And I changed my name too from author Panda to Kiana.mishraaa because even my name was made fun off and I can't tolerate it tbh.

Anyways enough of the rants and let's begin with the chapter.

Target votes : 300 ✨️

Comments : 60 - 70 ✨️

___________________________________________

"Princess , mumma and papa come fast we are getting late" Kritharth shouted from downstairs

"Princess , mumma and papa come fast we are getting late" Kritharth shouted from downstairs. He was wearing a full black suit , displaying his well built body , his Hairs perfectly gelled up and a Rolex watch was a cherry on top on his veiny hands.

Everyone was getting ready for the Grand Birthday Party of the princess of Dixit's.

After some time Kartika came down being all dolled up in a cute pink frock which has a big bow at the back and her shoulder length hairs were pinned up with a cute bow clip and her natural pink blush on the cheeks was making her look more cute.

She straight away ran to her papa who was looking at the phone and startled when she hugged him from his legs. He looked down and a beautiful smile appeared on his face which was only reserved for his Princess and his star.

He picked her up in his arms and kissed her both the cheeks and said

"You are looking so beautiful princess" she giggled cutely in return and kissed his cheeks as he did and said

"And you are looking so handsome papa" and he smiled at her. Something came to her mind and she motioned him to put her down , he did and her next move swelled his heart with pride and happiness.

She bent down and touched his feet , he tried to stop her but she didn't and said in her baby like voice.

"Papa I know I am your Princess and you always treated me like one but if that day you haven't found me laying in the middle of the road then your Princess have been someone's maid. Krishna ji khud toh nahi aaye par aapko bhej diya mere liye aur isiliye aap mere liye bhagwaan se bhi upar ho papa"