15 - I will win him back

In Delhi :-

तू आता है सीने में
जब जब सांसें भरती हूँ
तेरे दिल की गलियों से
मैं हर रोज़ गुज़रती हूँ
हवा के जैसे चलता है तू
मैं रेत जैसे उडती हूँ
कौन तुझे यूँ प्यार करेगा

A Girl dressed in black jeans and white crop top and a beautiful star pendant adoring her neck , her long hairs were flowing in the air , small golden earrings were hanging on her ears.

जैसे मैं करती हूँ
हा हा आ आ आ आ
हा हा आ आ आ आ
हा हा आ आ आ आ
हा हा आ आ आ आ
मेरी नज़र का सफ़र
तुझपे ही आके रुके
कहने को बाक़ी है क्या
कहना था जो कह चुके

Her pink Lips were moving beautifully and a beautiful smile was adoring her lips making her look more beautiful , her long slender fingers were moving on the guitars beautifully catching the attention of the people seating in the cafe.

मेरी निगाहें हैं
तेरी निगाहों की तुझे ख़बर क्या बेखबर
मैं तुझसे ही छुप छुप कर
तेरी आँखें पढ़ती हूँ
कौन तुझे यूं प्यार करेगा
जैसे मैं करती हूँ

Her brown eyes were shining brightly clearly showing the love she was pouring out through this song for someone special.

हा हा आ आ आ आ
हा हा आ आ आ आ
हा हा आ आ आ आ
हा हा आ आ आ आ
तू जो मुझे आ मिला
सपने हुए सरफिरे
हांथों में आते नहीं

A Boy sitting in the crowd was listening to her with adoration and his eyes was showing the love he has for her and the respect he was holding for her.

उड़ते हैं लम्हे मेरे
मेरी हंसी तुझसे
मेरी ख़ुशी तुझसे
तुझे खबर क्या बेकदर
जिस दिन तुझको ना देखूं

He was wearing a white shirt with black jeans and sneakers looking very handsome and has dark brown eyes that can catch any girl attention.

पागल पागल फिरती हूँ
कौन तुझे यूँ प्यार करेगा
जैसे मैं करती हूँ
हा हा आ आ आ आ
हा हा आ आ आ आ
हा हा आ आ आ आ
हा हा आ आ आ आ

The song ended and she earned a loud applause from the crowd for her beautiful voice after everyone appreciated her, the same boy stood up from his seat and moved towards her with a rose in hand , he tapped on her shoulder gaining her attention and forwarded the rose to her.

"A beautiful rose for a beautiful lady" he said earning a giggle from her which is melody to anyone's ears.

"Aryan you really need to stop doing this everyday but thank you again" she patted his head and said

"Now you go you must be late for college right"

"No yrr did you forget that new session is starting soon and we are having holiday nowadays after two weeks the college will start again and I will be in 2nd year and you in third year" he said to her.