20 - Favour Returned

I whispered in his ears and moved back

I whispered in his ears and moved back. I could see my effect on him , I smirked mentally. I looked at him in his eyes and he looks into mine , his black orbs are the most beautiful black orbs I have ever seen , he looks more handsome than before , those little messy hairs , little beard , and his body looks a little build up than before and those pink Lips ufff.

My thoughts were broken when he snapped his fingers in front of me. I looked at him and saw him smirking at me.

"Done checking me out miss" he said with his hands folded across his chest. Bhyiii yeh banda kya hot hogya hai , mera hai hot toh hona hi hai.

"I was not checking you out but seeing you that how much you changed in these two years" I Said lying.

"Ofcourse Miss people change with time and they are not same person throughout their life right ?" He spoke to me arrogantly and I could clearly see hurt in his eyes but also the love he is hiding in it.

"You are right see I am also changed right" I asked him smirking because I can see him seeing me from top to bottom.

"Yes very" he spoke under his breath but I heard it.

"I have to go excuse me" he said and I nodded my head at him because I know it's difficult for him to face me now. I let him go but only for now and he went from there without even saying me a bye. I pouted at the thought.

I stretched my hands and smiled in victory. I took out my phone from the pocket and messaged him plan successful.I kept my phone back and packed my guitar and went to the parking lot and I saw Kritharth and his family exiting from there in their car. He looked at me for secs then averted his eyes. I chuckled at it and went to my car to drove back home.

On reaching home I was bombarded with questions as soon as I entered inside the apartments.

"Di did you see him"

"Did he say I love you Akku"

"Did he forgive you di"

"Does he still look that hot Akku"

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU NOW"  I shouted at them and they zipped their mouths. I sighed and flopped on the couch and they both sat beside me.

"Yes I finally saw him after two years and he changed a bit but what did not changed was his eyes who were filled with love for me and only me" I said smiling while looking up at the ceiling. I felt silence around me , I look at both of them and saw them smiling at me. They both hugged me tightly and I hugged them back.

"I love you di"

"I love you Akku"

"And I love you both"

Next morning :-

I opened the cafe and lit the diya as always. Since there is few more days left for the college to open I could concentrate more on the cafe and after that I will let the workers handle it.