23 - Truth revealed [2] and The Confession

Aryan without wasting anytime carried Aakriti bridal style and rushed to the hospital

Aryan without wasting anytime carried Aakriti bridal style and rushed to the hospital. Her breathing was very slow and her chest was moving a bit up and down indicating that she was still alive.

Entering the hospital doctor asked Aryan to the formalities but he shouted and said

"Just save my sister Damn it , I don't care about those formalities and all"

The doctor understanding his conditions agreed and took Aakriti for the treatment .

After 2 hours doctor came outside and said

"Patient is out of danger now , due to excessive blood loss patient is a bit weak. Please take care of her and don't say anything which will pressurize her brain because I think she took this step due to overthinking or something might have happened"

"Can I meet her doctor ?" Aryan asked being impatient to talk to his sister why he took this step.

"Yes you can see her" he said and went away from there patting Aryan's back.

Aryan went inside the room and his heart pricked looking at his sister who's hand was bandaged and she was looking so pale and weak. He went towards her and sat on the stool near the bed , taking her hand in his he said

"Kyu kiya Di tune aisa , mere baare mein bhi nhi socha ek baar itna bada Kadam uthane se phele" Tears were flowing from his eyes. There was fear in his heart of loosing his sister after he losing his both parents. He was afraid that he will be left alone in this world without anyone.

"Aryan" he heard a voice and looked up with his teary eyes.

"I am sorry Aryan , mein darpok bann gyi thi" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Di tu Darpok nhi hai balki bahut strong hai aur hum dono milke iss tough time se nikal jaayenge. Dekhna sab theek ho jayega" He said and she nodded.

Aryan wiped her and his tears and smiled at her.

"Aryan mujhe Kritharth ke pass le chal" Aakriti pleaded his brother and he looked at her with wide eyes because even he forgot to contact Janvi in all this.