18 - The Sky Pendant

"Who was other person di responsible for your panic attack that night when you last talked with Kritharth ?"

He asked that question , I knew it one day he will ask that and I have to answer him but not now.

"I will tell you that later Aryan , it's not important right now let's go and have lunch"

He nodded and looked in convinced with my answer.

We moved towards the dinning table and saw Priya already arranging the plates.

"Thank you Priya"

"No problem Akku"

We all sat down for the lunch when something clicked in my mind and I asked Priya.

"Priya who is Ansh ?"

Her spoon stopped in the middle and looked at me , I was waiting for her to say something even Aryan was looking at her for the answer.

"But why are you asking this akku"

"Because I have often heard you saying this name in your dreams at night , is it something related to when you were in the orphanage ?" I asked her.

"I don't remember much because I was only 3 and half years old when I was bought to the orphanage and this name I am not much familiar with this only a blurred face of a small boy is seen to me in the dreams" she said with sigh.

"Do you want me to find about it ?" I asked being concerned.

"No Akku it's fine and we should concentrate on how to win back your love of life" she said teasingly wiggling her eyebrows.

I could feel my ears turning red and I ignored the teasing gazes of both of them and finished my lunch quietly.

At night :-

I came back into my room after a long day , it was such a tiring day at the cafe because we had a lot of customers today.

I layed down on the bed and faced towards the ceiling thinking how our lives changed in these two years completely and how I gave up on being a doctor and started to pursue singing as my career and doing a BA in music , how Aryan for supporting me also gave up on being a medical student and now is doing a course on being a microbiologist and Priya is also doing the same course as him.

I never thought that I could again started singing and I wonder what would be his reaction when he will heard me singing. I chuckled at the thought , my mind drifted how he would look now I mean I saw him in photos on instagram but in real it will something else , he was already so handsome when he was in 10th standard and now he would be a treat to every girl's eye , I have to keep buri nazar away from my poor baby otherwise girls of our college are certified chudails.

I got up from my bed and went to balcony of my room which was aesthetically decorated by me. I sat on the swing placed there and kept my guitar on the lap and started to move my fingers on the guitar strings closing my eyes and started singing.