9 - How he fell in love [FLASHBACK]

Kritharth's pov :-

I quickly ran from there not wanting to face that girl who saved me , I was so much mesmerized by how bravely she fought with those boys and didn't even fear them at all. She was so brave and not to mention beautiful too , I want to meet her again but I don't know if it was possible or not. I was walking through the corridor to go to my class when I noticed that same girl who saved me getting scolded by the teacher , it was clear from her face that she didn't even bother what the teacher was saying to her.

"Aakriti what is this behaviour , now you have no shame left , you even bunked your punishment and was playing in the ground , you have become such a shameless girl now. I want your parents to meet me tomorrow anyhow" Oh so her name is Aakriti such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like her but wait did she bunked her punishment to save me , now I should definitely say proper thanks to her. I moved towards her and said "Hi I am Kritharth and thank you so much for saving me from that boys , I am really grateful to you"

She was looking at me but not saying anything , those beautiful brown orbs were trying to say something but I was not understanding anything at the moment.
"No problem , it was nothing" she said this went inside her class.

I Don't know why I didn't like the way she talked to me. I sighed and went towards my class.

___________________________________________

Time skip to returning home :-

I and Jahnvi my elder sister both returned home and was welcomed by a tight hug by my lovely mother.

"How are you my baccha" my mother asked , it was a kind of daily thing for us as daily she ask us the same question.

"It was good mumma and it was boring also like everyday" Jahnvi said and flopped on the sofa , I am telling you this girl is very lazy.

"Mumma I am going to my room" I said and went towards my room not wanting to tell them what all happened in the school today as it will only increase their care towards me. I am a very soft boy not engaged in any fights or anything and I always cry on small things and not to mention a mumma's boy too. I opened my diary and started writing what all happened today in school , again my drifted to that girl Aakriti and how she fought with those boys fearlessly , how she didn't cared about when her teacher scolded her. I had seen her few times before too when I first came in school. She is always smiling and chirping around creating a positive environment around her. Those brown orbs , they are the most beautiful brown orbs I have ever seen and today when she looked at me , There was something reflecting in her eyes for me but I think she is older than me probably 2 years , I Don't know but I don't feel like calling her di or something , I never even called Jahnvi as didi then why should I call her didi. If I ever talk to her in the future I would address her as  Aakriti only. I was literally so mesmerized by that girl in few hours only  , I Don't know what magic she did on me but now I have a sudden urge to protect her too like she protected me today and I will do that , I will change myself for her and become a tough boy in the coming years and will  protect her for the rest of my life. I closed my diary and layed on the bed thinking how I developed a liking towards my two year senior and closed my eyes thinking about her.

___________________________________________

Author's pov :-

Love is never planned it just happens unexpectedly with the most unexpected person and the same happened with Kritharth too. He fell in love with Aakriti in first sight only when he saw her fighting with those boys and protecting him but  his age and his innocence  mind didn't make him aware of it , he knows that he has developed the liking towards Aakriti but didn't know that this is not only liking but love he has for her for which he wanted to protect her for the rest of his life , he wanted to change himself only for her but little he did know that she already fell in love with his innocence and the innocence she felt he has in his eyes. Kritharth was mesmerized by her bravery and she fell in love with his innocence which is only to change in the coming years.

Years passed by and by now Kritharth knows that he is in love with Aakriti,  he already knows about his liking but he was on cloud nine when he realized his love for her , during all these years he was admiring her from far and was falling harder and harder day by day , her smile makes him smile , her laugh makes him laugh , he finds her stupid antics cute , how he without her knowledge always accompanies her in her punishments and passes by her corridor every time he gets a chance to get a glimpse of her like this one more year passed away and as usual when he was passing by her class corridor he noticed that she didn't came to school today , sadness took over him and it continued for one month as he didn't saw Aakriti for such a long period but somewhere he was also worried about her as her brother Aryan was also not coming to school , he was concerned if everything is okay with her in her family. Few more days passed when one day he noticed Aakriti walking in the corridor but that day he didn't find her regular smile , the smile which always makes him smile too , her eyes were dull and now she was wearing glasses which is making more difficult for him to read those brown orbs. He was worried for her because she was not the Aakriti he fell in love not the brave one but this one was looking so defeated and fragile that if even someone will touch her she will be broken into pieces. He noticed how she started getting less punishment and was only engrossed in books and studies. He was happy for her that now she was concerned about her studies and future but her this depressing behaviour was irking him so much and he couldn't do anything about it , so he decided to do something now. He started keeping her favourite chocolate and a single rose every day so that it makes her smile and he was successful because Aakriti again started smiling and started becoming normal too but now also the smile doesn't reach her eyes.

___________________________________________

Present day :-

Kritharth's pov :-

I opened my eyes and looked at the girl who just ran away by creating a havoc in my heart but don't worry I will return the favour Miss Aakriti. I can't believe it's been four years how I fell in love with her and everyday I am falling more and more. She smiles but Iss pyaari si smile ke piche ka dard sirf mujhe Pata Hai and I promise you Star that I will take away all your pain from my love.
Yes I call her star because she is a star for me and that star which shines the most in the sky. I promise you Aakriti I will cherish you my whole life and  love you like the sun loves the moon ,  care for you like the stars  cares for the sky ,  need you like the darkness needs the light.

I sighed and went inside my car , whole ride I was thinking about my star , my Aakriti and the pain she hides behind that beautiful smile of hers. I closed my eyes and again her thoughts consumed my mind.

___________________________________________

Hey everyone I hope I was able to write Kritharth's part nicely and also you all will like it. I wanted to show how beautifully he fell in love without misleading his age as I said in the previous chapter. Stay tuned till the next update.

Thank you ✨️

Author Panda 🐼