6 - first house visit

Aakriti's pov:-

I entered my house and closed the door behind my back and Leaned back at the door and started thinking about what happened few mins back. My cheeks started heating up.
Ohhh myyy goddd what was that , did he really mean it or he was just flirting with me wait wait he also likes me back ??? Can I confess my feelings to him now but he is so young according to me and also he should focus on his studies and think about his career. Yeah it's not the right time. I think I should wait more for it. I sighed , then heard Aryan's voice.

"What are you doing there di and why your face is red" he asked me with a smirking face.

"Voh you know na it's hot outside that's why" I said nervously laughing.

"The Weather hot is outside or the boy who was just standing outside is hot" he said and I looked at him shocked. How did he knew about it.  "Arrey my sweet sister it is very obvious from your actions in school and I have also listened your conversation with Akshara di that's why I know" he said shrugging.

"Okay but don't you dare tell this to anyone" I warned him. "Okay I won't but first you have to do me a favour well its more like your favour but still I need your help" he said and I was literally confused by his words yeh gadha kehna kya chahta hai

"Kya bol rha hai acche se bol" I said to him.

"You have to drop me at Jahnvi's house because we have to discuss something related to farewell" he said and I was confused because why will it favour me if I am dropping him to Jahnvi's house.

"Lekin bewakoof insaan ismein mera kya fyada hoga" I asked.  "Didi tu bas padhai mein acchi hai dimaag tere andar bhagwaan dena hi bhul gye. Arrey She is Jahnvi Dixit sister of your future husband and my future brother in law Kritharth dixit" he said and I literally choked on my saliva listening to his words. Yaha mein apni feelings nhi bata rhi hu aur isne yaha rishta bhi pakka krr diya.

"Okay but scooty toh hai hi nhi mumma abhi wapas kaha aayi hai" I said to him.

"You are born dumb. My dear sister if you forgot today mumma scooty lekar nhi gyi so we can go by it" he said and I nodded while saying "okay let's do lunch first then I will drop you there".

I quickly changed into my regular clothes and then we both did lunch. "Yeh kaise jhalli Banke jaa rhi hai apne sasural" he said and I looked at him frowning "behave Aryan I am still elder to you and stop saying his house as my sasural" I told him sternly.

"Okay okay I won't say anything now let's just go warna I will be late and that girl will eat my head then" he said annoyingly and I chuckled looking at him.

"Okay chlo phir" I said and locked the Door of the house , hopped on the scooty and when I started the scooty I heard Aryan say "chlo didi ke sasural yayyyy" I glared hard at him through the mirror and he muttered a small sorry and I finally started the scooty. On the way Aryan was giving me the directions of Kritharth's house not mention he was annoying me as hell through the whole journey.

Finally we reached our destination then parked the scooty in front of a very big house it's like a mansion with a very large metal gate. "Chlo Aryan go inside fast I am already getting late for my classes" I said looking at my watch.

"Arrey I am very nervous didi to go inside you also come with me na" he said and I gave him 'what the hell' look.

"Aryan what are you a five year old who needs me to go inside his friend's house" I said to him a little annoyingly but then we heard a very sweet voice from behind us.

"Hi Aryan you came" Jahnvi said smiling sweetly towards Aryan and I noticed him blushing. Ooooo so someone got a crush huhh nice little brother.