5 - she makes me crazy

Continued .......

Kritharth pov :-

She said he said something bad about which is her's but I don't know what is it. Ughh I am suddenly feeling so jealous. Then we all heard that bastard saying " You will regret it Aakriti Mishra and you will pay for what you did today "  he threatened her and went away. Audacity of that asshole .

Then I noticed her bleeding knuckles and said " Aakriti you should get that treated your wounds" She noticed her bleeding knuckles and said " hmm I will do it later" later not at all. " Nhi abhi chalo " I said and next second I hold her hand and started walking towards the medical room avoiding the smirking faces of Arya and Akshara.

We reached the medical room and I asked the teacher present there to treat her wounds and I was just standing near her. The teacher treated her wounds and we went out the medical room. I again asked her "now tell me what was the reason you beat the hell out of that boy"

She somehow was looking nervous when I asked her this question but composed herself and answered " It was just that he said something bad about the person who is very dear and important to me and that's why I couldn't control myself"  was that someone me ? But how can it be me but also why not because I am sure she has feelings for me and what wrong in being delulu . I was thinking all these when she asked "Where are you lost Kritharth let's go I need to head home as soon as possible and  I also need to go to my coaching " I nodded and we went towards the bus area.

"Kriti there is a problem now" Akshara said being a little tensed.

"What happened Akshu ? " Aakriti asked her. "Kriti actually bus toh chali gyi ab hum Ghar kaise jayenge " Akshara said.

" Haan toh kya hua auto se chalte hai na" Aakriti said.

" Chalte toh Kriti lekin tujhe toh Pata Hai na humare school ke bahar auto milte kaha hai " Akshara said.

___________________________________________

Aakriti's pov :-

" mein chodh deta hoon aap dono ko ghar " Kritharth said.

" lekin aap kaise chodhenge humko Kritharth " I asked him confusingly.

" meri car bas aane hi Wali hai mein chodh dunga aap dono ko " He said. " nhi nhi zarurat nhi hai hum dono chale jaaenge " I said not wanting to disturb him with me.

" tu chup kar Kritharth hum dono aapke sath ghar chalenge theek hai " Akshu interrupted me said to him and he nodded smiling then looked at me I too looked at him and quickly averted my eyes but I can still feel him staring.

" Kritharth ab chal bhi car aagyi" Arya said and then he averted his gaze from me and said " yes let's go come Aakriti "  " sirf Aakriti huhh mein bhi toh hu Kritharth tumne mujhe toh nhi bola " Akshu said to him teasingly this girl I tell  you I know she is doing it all on purpose

" nhi nhi aisa nhi hai you also come Akshara " he said nervously and did I tell you he looks so cute while being all nervous.

We all went towards his car. When I was about to open the car door Kritharth stopped me and opened the door for me while giving his breathtaking smile." Thank you gentleman " I said while chuckling a little. " pleasure is all mine mam" he said and chuckled. We all sat in the car. Me , Akshu and Arya were sitting in the back and Kritharth was sitting in the front. " Kritharth where is your sister doesn't she came school today" Akshu asked. " Arrey voh nhi aayi because 11th ko preparation leave di hai final exams ke liye " I replied because I know as Aryan is also in same class as His sister Jahnvi. " yeah Aakriti is right " he said.

Arya and Akshara were dropped to their respective homes and now only I was left with Kritharth in the car. As they both were gone he was sitting beside me and was looking out of the window. I seized this opportunity and started to admire his features  his perfect eyebrows , long eyelashes , long nose , pink Lips and his soft hair which were a bit messy and was falling on this forehead. I was continuously admiring him when the car came to a halt and I realized my home has also came ughhh thoda late nhi aa skta tha humesha toh itni jldi aa jata tha.

I got down from his car and saw him also coming down. I looked back at him and said " Thank you Kritharth for today , please andar aao na "

" mein apne sasural zarur aaunga lekin kbhi aur" he said and I looked at him with wide eyes. " Arrey mera mtlb tha kabhi aur aaunga" he said and laughed nervously.

" waise Aakriti tumhe doctor banana hai ?" He asked me " Haan " I replied confusingly because I was not sure why he was asking me this. 

" aapko kis cheez ka doctor banana hai " he asked " heart surgeon " I replied honestly but his next words were enough for me to loose my mind.

" Toh phir sabse phele aap humare dil theek kariyega joh aapko dekh ke bas mein hi nhi rehta " he said smiling and I can see the sincerity in his eyes when he said those words. I didn't know what to do so I just ran from there inside my house and I could feel my cheeks heating up , I was blushing like a crazy person.

___________________________________________

Kritharth's pov :-

Shit shit shit shit shittt kya keh diya mein ne yeh waise toh Sach hi kaha tha but uske samne Shayad nhi kehna chahiye tha. Now what to do what she must be thinking about me now , aaj kuch zyada hi bakwas krr rha hu mein phele voh sasural Wali baat aur ab yeh. Waise blush krti hui kitni pyaari lag rhi thi and the way she ran inside her house . Hayeeee I kept the hand on my chest and said To my heart " itni zor se mat dhadak yrr Agar mujhe kuch ho voh gya toh Aakriti se shaadi kon karega " and chuckled while shaking my head and went inside the car. Whole ride I was thinking about and how she makes me crazy about her every single day,  every single hour , every single minute and every second.

___________________________________________

Next  update I will try to do that soon since my exams are coming up but do tell me about your views about the chapter and please vote also if you liked the chapter. 💗

Your Author Panda aka Kriti 🥰