17 - Aryan and Janvi

Guilty that's the only thing I am feeling from past two years

Guilty that's the only thing I am feeling from past two years. I regret using those words , I regret everything I did that day. Why do I have to react that way , I never thought I would turn this insensitive that I would hurt the boy who I love with my whole heart.

Why did I listened to her talks , why didn't I asked anything to him. I am trying to talk to him from such a long time but he is not ready to listen to me and why would he even when I hurted him and most importantly hurted the person he loves the most. I looked at our picture two years back while laying on the bed and I could feel my tears flowing through my eyes.

I am afraid of his reaction when he will come to know the truth , the thought only sends a shiver down my spine because I know he is not the boy now he used to be two years back. At first I was happy that he himself left the city and even the country but now I am regretting after I talked to Arya last night , he told me how deeply in love my brother is  that he is not even able to hate her properly. I always knew it was never just a normal crush but he love her till this extent that he is ready to accept her with every flaw she has.

I didn't saw her after that day but saw Aryan a few more times and tried to talk to him but he didn't listen to me and again I said something which I regret saying. I closed my eyes remembering the flashback.

Flashback starts :-

I was walking in the park. I came here to get some fresh air and to clear up my mind as it was already messed up with a lot of things and this park has memories of mine and Aryan. I sighed and didn't went my eyes started to get wet and I could feel my visions blurry I was going to touch the ground when I noticed two hands holding me securely.

"Are you okay Jaan" I heard that same name by which Aryan used to call me.

I nodded my headed. It feels so good to be in his arms again.

"Aryan voh I want to say that-"

"Yes jaan I know you didn't mean anything you said that day. I know you are really regretting your actions and I am ready to forgive you for it. I know di is very angry with you but I will convince her Don't worry. Everything will be fine" he said and hugged me tightly.

I stood up from this arms and suddenly felt the missing warmth.

"I don't regret anything I said that day Aryan and it will be better if you also realize the truth as soon as possible , it's already been one year, and you need to know that your di is not normal and you don't have to worry if you want I can ask dad to talk in an asylum , it will help her and she will be cured soon. And for that you have to leave her if you want us together again , only then she will be cured if you leave her and you can live with us till her treatment if you want and also - "