PART - III

Let's dig into the Part 3 of the book where more secrets will be unclosed and more characters will be introduced

After 7 years he turned into a ruthless business man who doesn't let anyone at mercy.

She disappeared like she never existed and SHE made a entry in his life.

Let's begin the journey of sacrifice, redemption,  regret and their Eternal Love.

___________________________________________

NEW CHARACTERS

- Dev Oberoi ( 52 years old)
The famous and known music director of France music industry as well as India. Loves his family a lot and can go to any extent for it. Also love his wife a lot.

- Anamika Oberoi (50 years old)
Wife of Dev Oberoi. She is a housewife and a very sweet lady by heart. Loves her family and husband a lot.

- Saransh Oberoi (28 years old)
Elder son of Dev and Anamika. A cold person with a soft heart. Loves and respects his parents a lot. And family is everything for him.

- Srishti Oberoi (26 years old)
Younger daughter of Dev and Anamika. Very stubborn and rude by nature. But has a soft heart and respects her parents and brother a lot.

- Tara Oberoi (28 years old)
Adoptive daughter of Dev and Anamika. She hates her whole family from the bottom of her heart except her brother Saransh. She is rude , arrogant and cold person by nature. Though Dev and Anamika Loves her very much but she hates them and never acknowledge their efforts.

___________________________________________

So family this was it the introduction of the Part 3 to clear some confusions. More things will be cleared in the chapters. And some more will be introduced later.

Since the target is completed chapter will be posted tonight before 12 PM. So stay tuned for it.

And do follow me on instagram for spoilers and more info regarding the books. ✨️🌸

Thank you ✨️🌸

Author Panda 🐼