11 - who is she ?

Aakriti's pov :-

It's been one week now since I read Kritharth's note in which he confessed his love and now only three days are left for farewell too , I Don't whether I did right or not by not contacting him in this one week. He also messaged me but I ignored him and he also stopped messaging now , ofcourse voh bhi thak gya hoga mujhse ab tak. I sighed and went towards my study to distract myself now after few months I will be in college maybe medical college , then I will become a doctor and maybe I will start earning too and will get busy in life and Kritharth will also forget about me after sometime. I was thinking all this when my eyes fell on the guitar being placed in the corner of my room. I closed my eyes and started remembering my papa's words.

"Papa what is this thing" 5 year old me asked my father.

"Sona this is guitar and I know you love singing aur meri pyaari si gudiya ki Awaaz itni pyaari hai dekhna voh ek dinn bahut badi singer banegi" papa said while kissing my forehead.

"Yess papa and I will become famous too and mera concert bhi hoga aur aap sabse aage baithna mumma ke sath" I said while jumping up and down.

"Haan Haan bilkul my Sona" he said and hugged me

I opened my eyes with a jerk , and a tear slipped from my eyes remembering his words and I dropped my books on bed and took my guitar and moved out of the room.

___________________________________________

Aryan's pov :-

"Aryan did you told Aakriti di about us ?" Jahnvi asked while eating her ice-cream.

"No Jaan I didn't , even I didn't get the time to tell her this but I will soon" I said assuring her.

"You think she will support us not against us" she again asked being worried but I know my di she will never be against it as she herself love Kritharth.

"Don't worry jaan you know na di she won't say anything" I said to her.

We finished our ice-creams and started walking towards the park holding hands , her soft hands perfectly paired with mine.

"Aryan suno" she said , "sunao Aryan ki jaan" I said looking at her and she blushed and looked down.

"Hayee itni pyaari ladki mere se kaise pat gyi" I said dramatically placing my hands over my chest.

"Kyuki tumhari kismat acchi thi Mr Aryan" she said while hitting my shoulder.

"Accha what are you wearing on farewell" I asked her while being curious and she gave 'what the hell' look.

"What I am just curious" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Ofcourse saree Aryan sab ladkiyan saree hi pehenti hai farewell par" she said in duhh tone. And I made a 'o' face understanding her words.

We walked outside the park and was waiting for her car to come. I suddenly felt a stare on me and looked at my side to see Jahnvi looking at me , I chuckled and asked her "Why are you looking at me like this Jaan ?"

"Do you think Aryan we could make this relationship work till the end because I love you Aryan and mujhe tumse kabhi dur nhi jana" she said while being worried , I understanding her concern cupped her small face in my hands and looked straight into her eyes and said

"Aur tumhe aisa kyu lagata hai Jaan ki mein tumse durr reh paaunga , koi kabhi apni jaan ke bina reh Pata Hai kya hmm"