37 - I Love You Aakriti

This chapter will contain mature content because I think why not try it because now since my books are going to be dark romance , then I should come out of my comfort zone a bit.

I don't know if I will able to write a perfect smut like others but I am giving my best , so please today do comment down your thoughts whether it's negative or positive. I want honest reviews.

Target votes : 400 votes

Comments : no limit (bahut saare comment karo)

___________________________________________

This chapter contains little hot scene  which i tried my best to write , so if you feel uncomfortable you can skip this chapter but it's not heavy smut but a gentle love making of two lovers so you can still read it

This chapter contains little hot scene which i tried my best to write , so if you feel uncomfortable you can skip this chapter but it's not heavy smut but a gentle love making of two lovers so you can still read it. Still if you feel uncomfortable then you can skip that part.

___________________________________________

They kissed eachother passionately, their lips were perfectly moving in a sync. The hunger and desire for eachother was evident in the kiss , he was holding her face with his rough yet soft hands and her fingers were moving in his hairs making him groan.

After what felt like an eternity they broke the kiss and looked into eachothers eyes. Aakriti got shy from his stare and pushing him with a shy smile ran towards the balcony of the room and her breath was heavy clearly showing her nervousness and excitement both.

She looked at the moon in the sky , and felt two cold hands wrapped around her waist from back , shivers ran down her spine when she felt his fingers making patterns on her expose waist. She closed her eyes feeling his touch and could feel the pleasure growing inside her.

Kritharth collected all her hairs and shifted them to one side of her shoulder giving him a full view of her perfect collarbone , not able to control himself he started kissing her neck and collarbone softly earning a soft moan from her , he smiled in between the kisses on seeing how his touch is affeting her.

She tilted her neck a bit to give him more access to it. After sometime of his sweet torture , he slowly started to unpin her saree , her breath turned heavy and her chest was moving up and down with nervousness. He noticed this and slowly moving towards her ears he whispered

"Darr lag rha hai ?"

Hearing him , she gulped down and shook her head in a no.

"Tonight I need words jaan"

"N-ahi" she spoke stammering. He smiled and again said slowly in her ears

"Aakriti I love you" as soon as the words left his mouth. She turned to look at him , who was looking at her with a beautiful smile on his face enough to flutter her heart.