30 - Dil Haar Gaya

Hiiii family yooo I am back again , though the target was still not completed but here is the update. 🌸✨️

Please help me complete 1k followers on instagram soon familyyyyy 🌸🥹✨️

Okayhhh let's not waste time and dig in the chapter 🌸✨️

Target votes :- 100 votes 🌸✨️

Comments :- 20 - 30 🌸✨️

__________________________________________

Everyone was present in the living room of Aakriti's apartment including Priya

Everyone was present in the living room of Aakriti's apartment including Priya. But Aakiti still hasn't came back from the cafe.

They were discussing about Aakriti's birthday which was just after two days on 27th April.

Aryan told everyone how Aakriti used to hate her birthday because it was the same day their father left this world.

Everyone was planning a small party for her trying to surprise her with different things she like but something else was going on his mind and Noone was aware that he already had prepared the gift for his star and he was 100% sure that she is going to love it and now he can't wait to see her reaction.

But he just pretended in front of everybody that he was also in their plan. Suddenly the door opened and Aakriti entered inside with an emotionless face and everyone kept quite seeing her.

Kritharth not able to control himself ran towards her and hugged her tightly saying ,

"Kaha reh gayi thi aap" he was still hugging her. She hugged him back controlling the emotions she was feeling right now.

"I missed you so much Aakriti" he said again. Aakriti controlled her tears which were about to fall from her eyes anytime and breaking the hug she said with a fake playful tone.

"Agar mein aapse kabhi dur chali gayi toh tab kya hoga aapke iss bechain dil ka"

He hugged her tightly and said

"Aap kahi bhi chale jaaye , mein aapko dundh hi lunga , you are my jigar da tukda Aakriti , voh tukda jiske bina iss Kritharth ka dil Adhura hai"

As soon as those words left from his mouth , Aakriti felt guilt wash over her but quickly masked it with a genuine smile and breaking the hug , she kissed his forehead and said

"I am so lucky Kritharth ki mujhe aap mile"

Kash humari kismat mein sath rehna bhi Hota she thought in her mind.

"I am lucky too ki mujhe aap mili Aakriti"

Ab hum hamesha sath rahenge , Hume koi alag nhi kar sakta he thought.