38 - Sacrifice , regret and the beginning of redemption

Okay so the target was not completed but the reel which I posted yesterday had a good engagement so that's why I am giving the chapter.

Target votes : 400 votes ✨️
Comments : no limit ( dil khol ke comment karo sab )
___________________________________________

Target votes : 400 votes ✨️ Comments : no limit ( dil khol ke comment karo sab ) ___________________________________________

"Everyone is waiting for you in the Dixit Mansion"

As soon as those words left his mouth , she took her hands back and started shaking her head.

"No Kritharth , I am not ready to face anyone right now please" she pleaded him. He held her by her shoulders and said

"Aakriti one day you have to face all of them , when you were sleeping in the morning. I called Aryan and told him everything from my side and now its your turn to tell them the entire truth of that night" he tried to make her understand but she started panicking and he embraced her in a hug and spoke

"Main hoon na toh kyu darr rahi hai aap" She calmed down a little hearing him but still her heart was not ready to tell the truth. She feared that what if she lose him again and this time she herself won't be alive if one more time destiny separates them. Only her heart and she knows how much she had prayed in these seven years so that Krishna ji could give her Kritharth back and when he finally did it , she is afraid what if he snatches him again from her.

"Aakriti" he asked her when noticed her lost in her own thoughts.

"Hmm" she hummed in response still hugging him tightly as if she left him , he will go away from her.

"Aapke liye dress mangwa di hai , aap change Kar lijiye phir hum chalenge" he said caressing her hairs slowly and only heard a hmm in response.

She still hugging him spoke

"Pakka kuch nahi hoga naa Kritharth ?" The fear in her voice didn't go unnoticed by him and kissing her temples he said

"Jab tak mein aapke sath hoon , kuch nahi hoga" she felt relaxed by his words and slowly detaching herself from him said

"Mein change karke aati hoon" and he nodded his head with a smile.

She went inside the bathroom to change and came out after few minutes wearing a cute yellow summer dress which were till her knees , pairing them with white sneakers , wearing her usual analog watch with a A&K initial pendant around her neck. She tied her hairs in a low ponytail with her strands falling on her face.

Kritharth was looking at his phone but broke his trance when notice her coming towards him. He stood up from his seat and pulling her towards him with her waist, he kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes feeling his touch on her skin.