24 - Magical Words

First of all thank you everyone for 10k+ reads on this book and thanks to all my readers who supported me throughout this journey of 10k. 🌸✨️

This really means a lot to me and I am grateful to all of you for it. 🌸✨️

Thank you again 🎀✨️🌸

Target votes :- 100 votes ✨️🌸

Please do comment and vote 🙂

___________________________________________

I can't even express what I was feeling when she finally said those magical words which every lover wants to listen from the person he or she loves

I can't even express what I was feeling when she finally said those magical words which every lover wants to listen from the person he or she loves. The way she addressed her love as 'ishq' ufff. This girl always takes my heart away with her talks.

I didn't realize but I was staring at her and noticing my gaze she looked down blushing , those red cheeks will be the reason of my death one day.

But suddenly realization hit upon me and I took her hand in mine. She looked confused by my this act. I stared at her wrist and noticed the scar which was adoring her white skin. I will never say that she took that step because she was weak but she was tried of being strong everyday that forced her this action.

Tears brimmed in my eyes thinking of that scene where my star was lying in the pool of blood , when she was fighting for her life , when she was facing the most horrible day of her life. Instead of standing by her side supporting her I choose to hate her , I choose to leave and most important I choose to believe a random girl rather than trusting the girl I love.

I looked into her eyes with guilt and noticed her smiled vanished. I started crying like a baby in her arms and she was patting my back slowly and caressing my hairs.

"I am sorry Aakriti , I am so sorry I didn't believe you , you have to go through all this alone when I was supposed to be your side being your right hand. You faced so many accusations from Janvi and Akshara but you never said a word to them. I am so sorry I am so sorry please forgive me for this. I know I said I hated you but I was never able to because my love for you always powered upon my hatred , my love for you was way more than the hate I felt for you. In these two years I realized one thing that Kritharth Dixit can never hate Aakriti Mishra for anything"

She pulled me back and cupped my face in her hands and said

"Kritharth I never hated you for hating me. I know you were immature that time. I would have taken the same decision as yours , but please don't feel guilty about anything now. I want to start our new relation without any queries , guilt in our heart with only love "