13 - Farewell Night [2]

Kritharth's pov :-

"Yrr Arya sab toh aagye kab aayegi Aakriti" I asked him because ab mujhse aur wait nhi ho rha.

"Yrr ab toh mere se bhi wait nhi ho rha Akshu ko dekhne ka" Arya said and his condition was also same as me right now.

"Hi Krith baby" I heard a voice from behind and turned around to see the bitch I hate the most Tripti Verma. She started to move towards me and hugged me , I instantly pushed her away and I could feel anger rushing through my veins.

"This is the last time you touched me Tripti after this if you dare to lay your disgusting fingers on me then you will see The real Kritharth Dixit , come on Arya let's go" I went from there without listening to that stupid girl rants.

"Calm down Kritharth don't spoil your mood because of that idiot girl and see in front of you kon aaya hai"  he said and I looked in front of me and my breath got stuck in my throat looking at the beauty in front of me ,

I have no words to describe my feeling right now at the moment , she is looking so divine in that red saree which is perfectly draped around her perfect figure , her face was adored with very light makeup enhancing her beauty more,and I noticed that she was wearing that star pendant I gifted her and her brown orbs were shining brightly today.

"Hi Akshu and Aakriti you both are looking so beautiful today no words for you both" Arya said complimenting them but my eyes were fixed on the lady of my heart.

"Tum dono bhi bahut acche lag rhe ho Arya and Kritharth hai na Kriti ?"  Akshara asked Aakriti and she got startled and said "Haan aap dono bhi bahut acche lag rhe ho"

"Now you both talk come Arya let's go somewhere else" she grabbed Arya's hand and dragged him with her. My star tried to stop her but Akshara being Akshara.

"Star" I said and she looked at me means she recognized her nickname which I gave her  that's why she reacted. I was smiling internally thinking this.

___________________________________________

Aakriti's pov :-

"Star" he called me and I turned around and looked at him , it's suprising how I reacted to when he called me by the nickname he gave me. I couldn't take my eyes off him today he is looking so handsome today and those black orbs I could see something different in them today for me , I Don't know why but I could see the love he has for me in his eyes and now I have a sudden urge to tell him about my feelings too because I feel he will protect me and cherish me like my papa did.

"Where are you lost Aakriti are you okay ?" He asked me being worried here I was ignoring him and he is still worried about me.

"No Kritharth I am fine" I said assuring him.

"Di you came and wow you are looking so beautiful today di waise toh roz bandariya lagti hai" Aryan said coming towards us with Janvi and today they are not looking like friends but something else but aisa kuch Hota toh Aryan mujhe bata hi deta.

"Wow Aakriti di you are looking like a wow" Janvi said and hugged me and I hugged her back.

"You are also looking like a wow too Janvi" I said and winked at her and we all laughed. This laugh was real today , I was happy today for real and the reason was maybe Kritharth or his love which changed something inside me. I have decided that I will tell him by the end of the night how much I love him too , yes I won't be a coward girl anymore and I know he will never judge me for my panic attacks and anxiety.