36 - Those brown orbs [2] and the reunion of the souls

Hii , so sorry because the chapter was delayed but I already said that I won't give any updates before Monday and the reason was my exam which I had yesterday.

Anyways the chapter is here and let's dig into it.

Votes target : 400 votes ✨️
Comments : no limit ✨️

___________________________________________

Continued

"Ohh hello he was going to kiss me too okay and men like him we know how they get different flings every weekend" as soon as that girl completed her sentence another tight slap landed across her other cheek.

"Jiss insaan ne mere naa hone par kisi ladki ko aakhn utha ke dekha bhi nahi , jiss ladke ne puri zindagi sirf ek ladki se pyaar kiya ho , voh ladka kabhi kisi aur ko Chuna toh durr kisi aur ke baare mein soch bhi nahi sakta"

The girl looked at Tara in anger and said

"Who the hell are you , and kya laga rakha hai yeh drama itni Der se , and kitni ajeeb ho tum yeh ajeeb sa mask laga rakha hai"

Tara just huffed at her and said while rolling her eyes.

"Ek baar mud ke dekh leti hoon na toh 100 ladke aise hi gir jaate hai aur mujhe ajeeb bol rhi ho , khud toh itna makeup laga ke chudail jaisi dikhti ho"

Kritharth raised his left eyebrow at her statement and this time interrupted them saying

"Miss Oberoi enough of your drama now , please you disturbed our moment. I was just about to taste her lips and you interrupted. Please go from here" and smirked mentally.

Tara couldn't believe what she just heard and the tears which she stopped behind her bold act betrayed her and escaped her eyes , rolling down her cheeks.

She looked at both of them with teary eyes and said

"You are right , I just interrupted you. I was wrong to think that you will still love me after what I did with you. I am sorry" and she fell on her knees while sobbing.

"What are you talking about Miss Oberoi , I just met you today morning how can you do something with me in such a short span of time" Kritharth said in a duh tone.

The girl standing there was just confused as hell and seeing this Kritharth motioned her to go from there and she left both of them alone.

He then again looked at Tara who was kneeling on the ground crying.

He bent down to her level and asked her again

"Miss Oberoi you didn't cleared the misunderstanding before , what did you do to me"