12 - Farewell night [1]

Aakriti's pov :-

Two days went in a swift and I didn't realize when the farewell night came , yes today is our farewell and that too in the evening. I was shocked when I saw the message in the school group saying that class 10th will also join us for the  farewell this year , I mean why suddenly,  our school never did before and this only means one thing that Kritharth will also be there , here I was trying to avoid him and now today I have to face him too. I sighed and went towards my cupboard to take out the saree and the jewellery to pair up with it. After this I went downstairs and started looking for mumma and I found her in the kitchen preparing lunch for me and her because Aryan will be leaving before me as 11th and 10th class had been called earlier for seeing the preparations.

"Mumma what are you making for lunch today" I asked her and noticed that she was looking extra pale today then usual , I noted in my mind to take her to doctor after my farewell today.

"Kadhi Chawal your favourite mera baccha" she said and smiled widely because kadhi chawal of mumma ke hath is my favourite.

"Thank you mumma so much aisa lag rha hai aaj mera nhi aapka last day hai isiliye aap mera favourite khana bana rhe ho" I said and she smiled at me kissing my forehead lovingly.

"Mumma see I am ready" we both turned to see Aryan standing there in all his glory looking very handsome and hot.

"Oh my my little brother you are looking so handsome and hot today kisko maarne ka iraada hai aaj hmm"  I asked him teasing a little.

"No one di and thank you for the compliment and mumma tell me how am I looking ?" He asked mumma while posing a little.

___________________________________________

Aryan's pov :-

"Bilkul handsome my boy" mumma said  and put a black dot behind my ear.

"Accha Aryan you take the scooty because mein Akshara ke sath hi ready hoke aaungi" Aakriti di said , I nodded my head.

"Okay di aap aur Akshara di time se aa jana" I said to her And she nodded her head. I bid them bye and was going towards the exit of the house but something didn't feel right today , I turned back and hugged mumma tightly , she hugged me back and asked "kya hua bacche sab theek hai na ?"

"Mumma aapko chodh ke jaane ka Mann nhi krr rha" I said and she patted my back still hugging me.

"Bacche mein kaha jaa rhi hu I will always be there for you and Sona" she said and detaching myself from her I kissed her forehead once more and bid bye to di and her , moved out of the house shaking off my negative thoughts.

Aryan's look 👆

I entered the school and moved towards my friends and we hugged eachother , after that we started to look after the preparations and all. But my eyes were looking for that one beauty , I sighed thinking she didn't came till now but suddenly I heard someone say