8 - How She fell in love [FLASHBACK]

AGES :-

Aakriti - 13 years
Kritharth - 11 years
Akshara - 13 years
Arya - 11 years
Jahnvi - 12 years
Aryan - 12 years

___________________________________________

Four years ago :-

Aakriti's pov :-

Tringgg tringgggg trinnggggg tringggg

"Oh my shut up you stupid Alarm , can't I even sleep now peacefully" I groaned and totally irritated from this stupid Alarm of mine. I checked the time and shitttt , I will be late for the school and on top of that mumma will become chudail if I don't get up now.

I quickly freshen up and changed into my uniform and yeah being freshen up doesn't mean I took a bath , I just washed my face because I am one lazy ass. Hehehe doesn't matter who will even look at me and even anyone try to look mukka maar dungi sidha ek. I quickly shooked off my thoughts and put some books in my back so it looks like I am carrying some books in it and went downstairs.

Reaching downstairs I saw my papa reading newspaper. I quickly went to him and kissed his cheek and wished him "Good morning pitaji" I said in a bit dramatic way.

"Very Good morning Putri ji" he said in the same way and we both laughed. I love my papa the most in this world yes yes I love my mumma too but not more than him and then comes my annoying brother.

"Good morning Papa" Aryan said while coming downstairs.

"Good morning bandariya" Aryan said and stick out his tongue and I rolled my eyes not wanting to argue with him early in the morning.

"Okay okay baba now you both stop your banter and quickly finish your breakfast otherwise you will be late for school" Mumma said while coming from the kitchen setting up the table with her delicious meals.

"Wow fried idli my favourite thank you mumma" I said excitedly because I love fried idli so much.

"Haan Haan i know this is your favourite that's why I packed in tiffin and too extra for Akshara also" Mumma said and we all digged in the breakfast.

"Okay mumma we are going now , come Aryan" I said while picking up my bag and quickly started to move towards the door not wanting to answer that one question mumma is going to ask me in another 10 seconds.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

And boom !!

"Kriti did you get your science test notebook ?" And there she asked , now what should I tell her that I failed , I only scored 10 out of 25 in the test. I somehow gained the courage and replied.

"No mumma maybe we will get it today and now Aryan and me are getting late , see you after school" I quickly said and grabbed Aryan's hand walked out of the house.

We moved towards the bus stop and saw my best friend Akshara there and not mention she is a topper of whole section of 8th class.

"Hi kriti did you get the test notebook signed by uncle and aunty" she asked adn I shook my head in no.

"How will she when she failed in the test and just now she lied to mumma early in the morning" Aryan said complaining Jaisa bada yeh hoga mein nhi

"Arrey yrr why you all are talking about studies early in the morning and this single piece of paper can't decide my future" I said explaining them.

"Kriti you should be serious about your future , this careless attitude of yours may harm you in the future" Akshu said trying to explain me but who is she even explaining I don't even have a goal unlike her who wants to become a doctor. I don't even know which stream I will choose after 10th but who cares anyway. I ignored both of them and saw the bus coming , quickly got on the bus ignoring the glares of my best friend and brother.