Part 10

Bella's POV

"Fine, suit yourself. Now, follow me." Xiumin grabs my lugagges and walks into the hallway that looks really family-like. Like, there aren't any vases or fragile stuff anywhere, there's a book self at the end of the hall and family pictures all over.

"This is Suho's bedroom and mine." Xiumin's points to the first door on the right.

"Xiumin, why don't we save tours for after I get settled, it'll be easier." I suggest.

Xiumin nods and walks past doors. He finally stops at a door last on the left in the hallway.

He opens the door revealing a shirtless Kai on his phone in bed.

As soon as the door opened, I immediately regret bursting into laughter.

"Kai, your new roommate is here!" Xiumin says hesitantly.

Kai smiles and waves at me. I wace back, but with a shy smile.

Xiumin puts my stuff down and quickly walks out of the room and into the next room. Probably Luhan's and Sehun's room. I ship them.

I awkwardly take my suit cases and put them on my bed. I slowly turn around and I see Kai staring at me. I turn back around quickly and pout. It's not that I hate him, it's just really awkward with him. I have to stop my feelings for him! I kissed Luhan, I like Luhan!

This is the longest time I've ever his my feelings for someone I REALLY liked. It's harder than it looks. Especially since I have to share a room with him, AND HE IS SHIRTLESS! And he doesn't;t feel the same way about me.

I slowly take out my phone to check my notifications and time. It is 6:30 PM and I got a text message from Luhan (at 6:00 PM), my mom (5:05 PM), and Zoey (just now).

I turn around again to see Kai, but he's just on his phone now. I sigh and climb onto my bed.

Luhan: So about the kiss?

My eyes widen. I should be the one asking that! What makes him think I'm going to give him an answer to that?

Bella: What? IDK, I should be the one asking u!

I move on to my mom.

Mom: So how are things doing? Talked to Kai?

Bella: Sorry, I responded late. We went to get ice cream. And, I HAVE TO SHARE A ROOM WITH HIM!

Zoey: Don't you like Kai, tho?

Bella: Things are complicated! You should fly over and help me! I have to share a room with Kai!!!! :(:(

I put my phone away. I look over to Kai who is still on his phone.

I let out a soft sigh. "Uh, K-Kai?"

Kai turns off his phone and turns to me. "Yes?"

"Uh, w-where should I-I put my s-stuff." I stutter. I mentally slap myself at how horrible I sounded right there.

Kai just laughs and gets up from the bed and walks towards me. My heart starts to beat faster the closer he came.

"There is an empty dresser right there." Kai points to the girly dresser next to my bed. Oh, I forgot to check out the room. The lights are dim, though.

"T-thanks." I bow and quickly make my way over to the dresser.

Kai grabs my wrist and pulls me back. "Bella."

We are now standing very close and staring at each other.

"What's going on? This only happens in Dramas!" I squeal in my head.

"You should be more comfortable around me! I could tell by your stuttering that you're a bit awkward." Kai lets go of my wrist.

"A bit?" I say softly. Kai laughs and gives me a quick hug.

"You're so adorable! I can tell that we will get along."

"How?"

"Cause I'm adorable too." Kai smiles and cups his face.

I giggle and rub his bare arm. "You are." I suddenly realize that he is shirtless, so I quickly stop rubbing his arm.

Kai's POV

Bella stops rubbing my arm, which oddly is soothing.

"I-I'm gonna go u-unpack. Uh...." Bella stutters once again and moves away from me.

Is it because I'm shirtless? Am I being too comfortable?

"Is it because I'm shirtless?" I quickly blurt out. My eyes widen as soon as I heard what I said.

Bella stops in her tracks and stares at me, then at my bare chest, then back at me.

"No, no, no, no." Bella repeats and turns away quickly.

I lean my head back and cover my face with my hands. I am making her more and more awkward.

I quickly put on a shirt. "I'm going to leave you to finish, ok?"

"Ok." She says softly.

I walk out of the room and into Luhan and Sehun's room next door. Xiumin is in here too.

"Oh, speaking of the perv." Luhan says laughing with Sehun.

"Whatever! I need your help!"