Part 35

Bella's POV

"Wow!!" I stare at the amazing view of the beach. "It looks so nice and peaceful!"

Kai hugs me from behind. "It does, doesn't it."

I take deeps breaths and close my eyes. It's not too warm and it's not too cold. It feels so nice!

Kai leans his head down onto my shoulder. He rests his head there for awhile and then starts to leaves little kisses.

"Kai, stop, that's tickles." I giggle. I ruffle his hair.

"You'll get used to it." Kai smiles.

I smile at him too.

"WHOO WE HAVE ARRIVED!!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol cheer as they run across the sand.

"Did you put on sunscreen?" Suho calls to them.

"We don't need it! It's not sunny yet!" Chanyeol yells in response.

"You're gonna get a sunburn! Here, put it on!" Kris runs up to them.

So family-like! I smile at the scene.

"You look very beautiful. You should be a model." Kai puts his arm around my shoulder.

"It was my dream to become one. That's why I LOVE cameras. I don't get why people cover their faces when I pull one out."

"Bella, come here." Luhan shouts.

Kai and I walk over to him. Him, Sehun, Xiumin, and D.O were getting all the stuff out of the car.

"Hey, where's everyone else?" I look around.

Xiumin points to Lay and Chen. Lay was playing the guitar and Chen was singing.

Then there's Tao. Taking pictures at every angle and smiling like an idiot.

"Help me bring this over." Luhan gives me two large mats.

I nod and take it from him.

"Where should we set this? Probably somewhere that is flat." I walk around in the sand. I finally place the mats on a flat area.

Luhan and Sehun come over with coolers and umbrellas. Xiumin has blankets and pillows. D.O has our bags. And Kai has the picnic baskets.

"You're like my mom. You packed everybody's lunch and even arranged it like how they like it!" Xiumin laughs as he looks through the picnic basket.

"Is that a good thing?" I ask.

"Of course it is, having a girl who can cook the way you like is everything." Xiumin smiles and winks at Kai.

"Well, I can cook." D.O looks at Xiumin with his O_O face.

"Yeah, yeah, good, good." Xiumin pats his shoulder.

I laugh at their cuteness.

"That's great to hear. I plan on being the perfect somebody my my perfect somebody." I pat Kai's chest.

"She's always pointing out couples when we go out together. She's like 'OMG LOOK HOW CUTE THEY LOOK' or 'IMAGINE HOW FUN IT WOULD BE'!" Luhan mocks my voice.

I scoff. "It's cute! You wouldn't know, your first and only girlfriend was in 1st grade and it was because she was the only one who didn't pick her nose."

"Oh please. I'm just waiting for the perfect one."

"See!" I push him.

"Imagine waking up to the smell of pancakes. Or waking up to the sound of peaceful singing." Xiumin says.

"Waking up to your special someone giving you light kisses on your forehead or cheek." Sehun joins Xiumin.

I laugh. "I actually did that for someone, but it wasn't a boyfriend."

Kai tilts his head. "Who was it?"

Luhan raises his hand up high and proud.

"You?!" Kai coughs.

"Yup me! It was when I wasn't feeling well. I was really sick, so Bella came over and stayed with me to comfort me. She made breakfast, she gave it to me in bed. She didn't kiss me or anything, she just softly patted my cheek."

I smile. "It was a good feeling. It really felt like I did a really nice thing."

"Will you do that for me someday?" Kai kisses my cheek.

"We'll wait and see."