Part 32

Bella's POV

"Kai! Aish!" Luhan growls. We can hear his heavy breathing through the sliding doors. "I will find you!"

"W-Why is he getting so mad? I always do pranks on him, he always forgets and forgive." Kai whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Luhan always gets mad when someone pulls a prank on him, especially when he's sleeping. I learned it the hard way." I say. Even though I can't see him, I can feel his breathing. I try to control my breathing.

"Oh, that's why. I always pull it during the day..."

The bathroom door slams shut and now we're left alone.

"Ok, I think he's gone now, w-we should go..." I get up to open the sliding doors, but Kai grabs my hand and pulls me back. I fall onto what I think is his lap or just a pile of clothes.

"Don't go, not yet, we need to wait till he goes back to bed." Kai says, his voice sounding deep and raspy.

My eye widen at his sudden voice change. "That'll t-take a while, he sounds pretty mad."

Kai tightens his grip around me. Yep, I'm in his lap, in the dark, alone in a private closet. My heart races as I continue to say those words, "I'm alone with Kai."

"We'll make it, won't we?"

"I guess, it's really dark in here."

Kai lets go of me and takes something out. I get up also to sit across from him.

"Here, I have my phone, we can use this light for awhile." Kai turn on his phone and points it at me.

The light shines right at my eyes causing me to fall back. "K-Kai, don't point it directly at me, it's blinding."

I hear Kai chuckle, which is very creepy because I still can't see him. "Where are you?"

Kai turns off his phone and I hear him get up and move around. "I'm here, we won't use light, we'll survive."

I roll my eyes. "Great...now what?" I say resting my head on my hands.

"What can we do?"

"I don't know..."

Kai suddenly pushes me down and hold my hands above my head.

"Aigo! Kai! What are you doing?" I shout trying to loosen his grip on my wrists.

"Shh, I think I hear someone."

"Well, this isn't how you react when you hear someone!"

"Oh really? Then explain to me why Lay pushed you down!"

I freeze. How does he know about that? My lips tremble as I try to make an excuse. "Uh, well, he-uh, h-he got scared, yes scared, and he squealed and fell o-on m-me, that's what happened. It was dark, he could barely see where I was."

Kai laughs. "What's different about me then? You kissed him? You yell at me? What am I to you then?"

My heart stops. I can't possibly answer that, especially not in this moment.

"Answer me! What am I to you? How come you would kiss him, but not me? Am I just too much? Do you not like me at all compared to him? Is it because he kissed better, or that moment was perfect? Was what we did in the morning not mean anything to you? Did it not-"

I cup his face and lean in before letting him finish his sentence. He kisses back immediately making me smile through the kiss.

He pushes me back down and gets on top of me without breaking the kiss.

"Kai..." I try to get his attention. His phone was vibrating and I was on top of it. Very uncomfortable.

"Mmm..." Kai deepens the kiss.

"N-No, Kai your phone." I pull away. I grab the phone and hand it to him.

Kai groans and grabs his phone. He checks it looking away from me.

I turn around and cup my face. Ahh, what am I doing, I thought, this is crazy! Omo! Omo! Omo! I close my eyes and continue to hold my face.

Kai's POV

I turn around to check my phone. It was a text message....from LUHAN!

Luhan: And you said I couldn't pull something and get away with it

Kai: What are you talking about?

Luhan: I know you're in the closet, I know you're with Bella, I know you two were having a moment

I sit there frozen in shock.

Kai: How?

Luhan: At first, I didn't think you would end up with Bella that fast, but can't predict love! I knew you were gonna prank me, I planned it all out! How you were going to run to your "secret" closet.

Kai: You knew that too!

Luhan: We all know, you're "silent" talk to yourself is no joke.

I sit there embarrassed.