Part 29

Bella's POV

"Guess what we're doing tomorrow?" My excitement still rises.

Baekhyun shrugs. "What?"

"We're going to the BEACH!" Sehun, Xiumin, Luhan, Kai, and I yell.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay, and Chen cheer while D.O just nods his head.

"Why so boring?" Chanyeol ruffles D.O's hair. D.O turns to him and slaps his arm.

Suho rubs his head. "Are you sure? We have a rehearsal on Monday."

Luhan perks up. "See! That's what I told them, but they really want to go tomorrow since it's going to be a hot day."

My excitement goes down and I stop dancing. "So...?"

Suho shrugs. "Oh well! WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH!"

We all scream and cheer except for D.O who is walking to his room.

Kai and I hug all of sudden. We both quickly pull away and awkwardly look away.

Baekhyun notices all of this and laughs at us. "You two adorkable dorks!"

I blush and flick his arm. "You're the dork, with your glasses." I take his glasses off and put them on.

"Hey!" He tried to snatch them back, but I back away. "Now you're the dork! You look like a innocent little nerd!"

I laugh. "I look better!"

"Actually, you should see Bella in Middle School! She was the cutest thing!" Luhan says pulling out a picture of me doing a worksheet with my glasses and collared shirt on.

"When did you take this photo? I oddly remember this moment! I was doing my homework while it was free time because my parents said if I didn't pass that class they would take away my posters." I grab the phone and hide it.

"You look so focused too. That's why I took the photo, because you looked so funny." Luhan laughs and grabs his phone back.

"Cute Nerd! Cute Nerd!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun tease while pointing at me like littyle kindergartners.

"Funny Geek! Funny Geek!" Sehun, Xiumin, and Luhan joins the tease.

I scoff and take out my phone. "So what! Look at Luhan in Middle School!" I pull out the picture of Luhan attemping to make a "potion" in Science class and ended up having it explode in his face. "Yup, took this and kept to haunt you!"

Luhan screams. "When did you-! How did you-!"

Everyone takes a look and starts laughing. Kai, Lay, Suho, Chanyeol, and Sehun laugh so much that they drop to the ground while holding their stomachs. Baekhyun and Xiumin fall on each other laughing their lungs out.

"You monster!" Luhan swats the phone away.

"You started it!" I yell back.

We start arguing about middle school and embarrassing moments we had until we hear the door open again.

"Why couldn't we buy that wolf? It would be so perfect, our guests would absolutely love it!" Tao complains to Kris as they walk in.

"It was too big! Even if we did buy, it wouldn't fit in the car."

"What are you guys arguing about?" Luhan asks Kris and Tao.

"At the shop, there was this human-sized wolf that was so fluffy and soft! I hugged it and it was just so nice and comfortable! But Kris wouldn't let me buy it." Tao explains with a frown.

"It was too big!" Kris repeats.

I shrug. "Could've just strapped it to the top of the car?"

Tao stomps his foot. "See! We could've done that! I'm going back!" Tao turns around, but Kris pulls him back.

"Get it later."

"Ugh!"

"So what's up?" Kris asks while dragging Tao to the living room.

"We're going to the beach tomorrow!" Baekhyun says while shaking his shoulders. Chanyeol and Kai join in.

"But don't we have-"

"Yeah yeah, we know! But it's fine!" Luhan stops him.

Kris shrugs and walks to the kitchen. Tao cheers and claps his hands.

"I've been wanting to go on a walk!" Tao says.

"By yourself! Haha!" Chen trolls.

Tao punches his arm and walks to his room.

"Ugh, I can't wait! I haven't been to the beach in forever!" I say sitting down on the couch.

"You'll love the beach here. It's not as messy like the last time we went. They added little parks and flowers, it looks amazing!" Luhan says rubbing my knee.

"So beautiful that you can have a professional photoshoot there!" Xiumin adds pretending to take pictures.

"Yeah, I seen a little bit of it, I'm so excited!"