Part 22

Bella's POV

We walk out of the room all ready for lunch.

"Ah! Bella, come help us choose food." Baekhyun calls me over. Chanyeol motions me to come over.

I run over to help. "What are you guys looking at?"

"Menus. It's so hard to choose for all 12." Suho circles some stuff.

I tilt my head. "Why don't we have something simple?"

"Like what?" Baekhyun looks at me.

"Chicken! I like chicken, it's my favorite." I smile and do a sassy hairflip.

Baekhyun laughs. "Aniyo (No in Korean), this is how you do it!" He does a hairflip and winks off to the distance.

I laugh. "Oh, master, teach me your ways, haha!"

Baekhyun snaps his fingers and winks at me again.

"Yeah, we can do that!" Suho claps.

"The hairflip?" Baekhyun snorts.

"No, chicken! We can have chicken today!" Suho says.

"Ha! Idiot!" Chanyeol teases flicking Baekhyun in the head.

"Whatever!" Baekhyun gives Chanyeol and cold stare.

"Awh! Forgive me, Baekie!" Chanyeol wraps his arms around Baekhyun and swings him slightly.

I laugh. "You two look like a couple."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol let go of each other immediately.

I start laughing again.

Suho pulls put his phone and says some things.

"Ok, I ordered Chicken!" Suho's voice echos.

"Hey, I like chicken." Kai tells D.O.

D.O laughs and pushes him. "We all know that! But you couldn't eat a whole chicken! Sehun's the real chicken mania."

"Hey, he cheated! I am a real lover of chicken!" Kai pumps his fist.

"Of course you are! Who else orders chicken in morning, right when they wake up." Sehun laughs.

Kai crosses his arms and sinks down in his seat.

"Yeah, it was Bella's idea to have chicken for lunch!" Suho joins them.

"Really?" Kai turns his head to me. I turn away and play with the pen.

"Yay! Kai found another chicken lover!" Baekhyun raises his hands in the air. Chanyeol does the same.

"Baekhyun." I clench my teeth.

"What? Of all the girls Kai has hit on-"

"And Failed!" Chanyeol cuts off Baekhyun.

D.O snorts. Kai flicks his forehead.

"Kai never met someone who liked chicken as much as him before. Kai, don't mess this up. She's a keeper." Baekhyun points to me with a pen.

I slam my head down on the counter in embarrassment. "I never said anything about living chicken."

"So you just like it then..." Baekhyun lays his head down so he sees my face.

"Well, I-uh."

"Ha! You do!"

The door bell rings. Suho goes and answers the door. He goes outside to pay and comes back in with 2 bags.

"Is that all?" Kris eyes the bag in shock.

"No, there's more, help get some." Suho brings the bags to the huge dining table.

Kris goes outside and comes in with two more bags.

"There are two more! Chen go get it." Kris being the dad he is.

Chen whines. "Why me?"

Lay pushes him. Wait, Lay's back. Oh it just got awkward for me.

"Fine." Chen walks outside and grabs the bags.

"Oohhhh! I can smell it already!" Baekhyun sniffs the air.

"You look like a dog!" Chanyeol mocks him.

"You do too!" Baekhyun flicks his nose. Chanyeol scoffs.

"Gather around everybody!" Suho yells.

Everybody finds a seat and sits down. I decide to stay where I am.

"I'll stay here. I'm more comfortable here." I say raising my hand.

"No, no, no! Come here and sit with me!" Luhan scoots a little and pats his chair.

I shake my head. "It's fine! I like chicken, but I don't eat a lot."

"Are you sure?" Luhan pats his seat again.

I nod and giggle. "Yes, I'm sure."

Luhan shrugs and talks to Sehun who is sitting next to him.

"I'll bring you your food, my queen!" Xiumin yells in a very deep voice. He picks up a plate of orange chicken, rice, and veggies and brings it to me. "Eat up!" He winks at me.

I blush. "Such a weirdo." I say under breath.

"I heard that!"

"Haha, sorry." I take out some chopsticks and pick at my food. The food smells really nice. It's orange chicken. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE orange chicken.

"How's your food, Bella?" Sehun asks.

"I haven't tried it yet." I pick up one that's not too big. I don't have a big mouth. Dentists always tell me to open wider, but that's as wide as I could open.

"Let's watch!" Sehun raises his glass and smirks at me. Everyone turns their head to me except Kai, but I ignore that.

I groan in my head, but smile outside. "Oh haha, watch me take a first bite huh?" I take a clean bite and chew very slowly, savoring the flavor.

"She eats very prettily." I over hear Tao. "Kai better apologize to her or she might get taken away."

Kai probably heard too because he turned to Tao and smacked his hand. Tao whimpers like a dog and grips his hand.

"Does it taste well?" Sehun asks still looking at me.

"Yes." I saw covering my mouth.

We continue to eat and make small talk once in a while.

I finally finish my plate. I wash my dish and wipe my mouth. "Ok, I'm finished. I'm going to go....do something I guess."

I walk into my bedroom and called Zoey, who picks up after 3 rings.

"Hello? Bella?"

"Zoe! You would never guess what just happened!" I squeal and jump on my bed.

"You kissed Kai again."

My hearts sinks when she guesses that. "No, not him."

"You kissed another gu- oh you little slu-"

"Ok, ok! You don't need to say that! It was that kind of moment where there's no way out!"

"Oho, really? Who was it and what happened?"

"It was Lay."

"OMO! THE INNOCENT UNICORN!"