Part 16

Bella's POV

I walk to the kitchen to get a drink of water. As I walk by, I see Xiumin, Tao, Luhan, and Sehun huddled together whispering about something. I shrug and ignore them. I get a glass of water and went back to my room.

As I walk in, Kai appears in front of me scaring me causing me to spill water on him. "Omo! Kai!"

Kai looks down on his shirt, then looks back up at me with a smile on his face. "Oh well look at that."

His expression surprises me. I never seen a guy smile when something gets spilled on him.

"I am so sorry, you surprised me. Let me help you." I set the glass down. I walk to the tissue box and grab a tissue.

"No need." I hear Kai say. I turn around and see Kai taking off his shirt.

I suck in my breath and turn away quickly. "Oh, ok."

I hear foot steps coming closer. I hold in my breath and awkwardly put down the tissue.

"Hey. Come here." Kai turns me around and gives me full hug. My hands and face against his bare chest gives me butterflies, but I must hide it.

"K-Kai..." I mumble.

"Yes."

"You have confidence in your body?" I ask stroking his back.

"Why? Does it seem like that?" Kai strokes my hair.

"I don't know." I whisper against his chest.

The feelings that I'm having right now are unbearable. I just want to kiss him, but I need to control myself. Ahh, I can't, its too hard.

Kai chuckles and lets me go. I pout as we let go.

"Sleep well, Bella."

"You too."

I turn around and jump on my bed. I lay down with my arms above my head. I blow my hair out of my face.

Kai laughs at me, watching my every move.

Kai's POV

When we let go of the hug, my heart was thumping. It seems like I didn't want to let go, like I wanted to stay like that forever.

When Bella looked away, I put my hand on my heart and sighed. "I think I might have feelings for you."

Bella lays down on her bed and blows hair out of her face. It makes me wanna bounce on the bed with her.

"You're so cute." I simply say struggling to contain a cheeky smile.

Bella looks at me and laughs. "You're cute too." She gasps and quickly covers her mouth and rolls away so she's facing the wall.

I laugh. "But I'm not doing anything."

Bella's POV

I turn away from Kai and cover my face. What did I just say? Ahh!

"But I'm not doing anything." Kai laughs.

I lay there awkwardly scolding myself.

I hear Kai get up from his bed and climb onto mine. "Hey, come on, don't be embarrassed."

I turn around, but still covering my face. "I'm not embarrassed."

Kai laughs. "Then show me your face."

I uncover my eye. "There. Now let me sleep."

Kai runs his fingers through my hair. "I'm not leaving until you show me your beautiful face."

My stomach flips when he says beautiful. I scream in my head. "Such a charm, you."

"Yes, I can be." Kai leans closer to me. I can feel his warm breath. I silently cry at my position right now.

"Ah..." I turn around uncovering my face. It turns out Kai was closer than I thought. I turn around only being inches away from Kai's face.

"O-Oh." I stutter. My lips tremble when I set eyes on his lips. I quickly look back up at Kai. He stares right back at me.

"You have a pretty face. Have more confidence in it, ok?"

I nod mesmerized by the amount of space between us.

"Great!" Kai smiles and pokes my nose. I lay there surprised by the action.

I sit back up pouting. Great, now I know he likes me as a friend, just a friend. Worst feeling ever.

Kai's POV

Bella turns around putting me in a temping position. Our faces are inches apart and I have a sudden urge to hold her down and kiss her. But I can't do that, I need to give her time. I don't want to seem like a player.

I notice her lips tremble causing me to stare at her. When she looks back at me, I can't help, but smile.

"You have a beautiful face. Have more confidence in it, ok?" The worst part is that I poke her nose. That's friend zoning. I mentally slap myself.