Part 39

Kai's POV

My mouth and stomach hurts. I try to not let it get to me, but the pain was so overwhelming!

I look up and see Bella standing up to the scary men. I see no fear in her eyes, but her lips were trembling.

I try my hardest to get up and fight with her, but every time I try, my legs just fail.

Sehun, D.O, and Suho comes running over to me, keeping their distance from the men.

"Are you ok?" Suho asks me.

"Does it look like I am, Hyung?" I snap.

"Oh sorry." Suho mumbles. Sehun helps me stand. I tumble, but D.O catches me.

"We need to get you to a hospital." D.O says putting my arm around his shoulder.

"No, we can't, it'll worry our fans and our manager will be angry. I'll heal. I just need rest and some ice."

"But your lip..." Sehun examines my lip, I block it from him.

"No, it's fine, I don't feel it. It'll be fine after a night."

"But Kai-"

"Trust me. All I'm worried about is Bella." I weakly point to her.

----------------------------------

After the masked men run away, Bella falls to the ground. I quickly get up and run to her. Ignoring the pain in my stomach I run over to her.

"Bella! Bella! Are you ok? Aish, you can't hear me..." I lift her head up and wiggle her around.

Everyone comes running over.

"W-Why is she unconscious? I didn't see her get hit or anything!" Xiumin kneels down and pats her cheek.

"She's ok, she's not hurt...physically." Luhan explains. He kneels down and takes her hand. "She's just really shocked or scared. She probably fainted from that feeling."

I nod. "We need to get out of here, fast."

Everyone nods.

I turn around to the ocean.

"BAEKHYUN-AH!! CHANYEOL!!" I scream. They were still laughing and playing around.

I can't believe those two.

-----------------------------------

I lay Bella down on her bed and cover her with a blanket.

"Please get better." I kiss her softly on the lips.

Bella moves around and whimpers in pain.

"Oh, are you awake?" I quickly kneel beside her.

She opens her eyes. "Oh, K-Kai?"

I nod. "It's me, please tell me you still have your memory."

"Oh, yes, I do. But you need to rest. Oh my, after everything, you shouldn't be worrying about me." Bella quickly gets up and sits me down on my bed. She is such an angel.

"Bella..." She lays me down slowly. "I'm the one putting you to rest..."

"I know you're hurt." She calmly says. "You will rest and get better. I will be taking care of you and doing what you ask. Ok?"

Doing what I ask? Doesn't sound like a problem to me, haha. I smirk at her.

She rolls her eyes and laughs. "No, I mean if you want water or food. But I will give you kisses every minute!"

I smile. She gives me a peck on the lips and tucks me in.

"Sleep well and get better." She says and leaves the room.

Bella's POV

Oh, my head is hurting so much. But I couldn't let that get to me. I know what I saw, I know what I heard. Kai was in a worse condition than me. He shouldn't be the one worrying.

I leave the room, unaware of what I was wearing, holding my head in pain.

I walk into Luhan's room. Sehun and Xiumin were in there with him too.

"Hey, Bell, how are you-whoa." Luhan trails his eyes down my body.

I laugh awkwardly. "What's the matter?" I look down and see that I was only my bikini.

Sehun wolf whistles and Xiumin's mouth opens.

I scream and quickly run out of the room and run into my room.

"Who took off my shirt?!" I yell. "And where are my shorts?!"

Kai was on his bed, laying on his back with his hands behind his head. He lays there with a smile on his face.

"Tell me, you didn't-"

"Haha, oh YES I did." Kai laughs and winks.

I groan at him and stomp to my bed. "I can't believe you! I walked into a room full of boys with nothing but a bikini! You are so dead!"

Kai sits up. "It was so worth it. I heard everything. Sehunnie's wolf whistle was so hilarious."

All I do is glare at him.

"Plus, I don't mind the sight." He winks at me once again.