Part 20

Bella's POV

I know that voice! The laid-back voice that belongs to someone that always look high.

"Lay?" I look up at him trying to study his face.

To be completely honest, Lay used to be my #1 bias for about 3 years. I never told ANYBODY, not even Zoey. It just seems like he isn't exactly someone you could love, more like someone you could love as a friend. Kai was my #2 and I always told people he was my first because it made more sense. I made a lot of friends because of that. I sound so pathetic. I don't LOVE Lay anymore. I promise.

Lay turns on his phone and points it at me causing me to flinch.

"Oh sorry." He points the light at another direction.

I laugh. "It's ok."

Lay sits in front of me and crosses his legs. "So what are you doing here?"

"Hah! I should be the one asking you!" I flick his knee.

"I'll be honest..." He clears his throat. "I come here almost every day and practice my dancing."

"What? Don't you have your studio already?"

"Yes, but this place has mirrors every where and at every corner! The feel is different and its private enough!"

"Oh, do your members know."

"No, that's why I ran off when I saw you guys, and when Kai was calling for you."

"Well, why would you big want them to know?"

"They will tease me! Especially with 11 other members, teasing is a big and annoying thing!" Lay perks up. He is so cute, with his dimple showing up every time he talks.

"Oh well that's-"

"BELLA??? HELLO?? ARE YOU IN HERE???? I'M COMING IN!" Kai yells. We could hear his footsteps.

"Please don't tell. I've been improving so much ever since." Lay pleads gripping my hand.

I look down at our hands, my heart flutters and I have no choice but to nod.

"Bella?" Kai says. He appears a few feet away from us.

Lay quickly turns off his phone and crashes on top of me covering me with his black clothing. I'm mostly surprised at his reflexes.

I see Kai's shadow fade away.

Lay looks at me with his sparkly and innocent eyes. At this point, our faces are close, very close.

"I should be with Kai right now..." I think to myself. "But we're not dating. We just kissed. What will Lay do?"

"B-Bella?"

I snap back into reality and notice that I had been staring at him.

"Oh, oh. Sorry again." I shift my position so I'm propped on my elbows. Lay stays still making the space between us decrease.

"You look really nice today. Haha." Lay awkwardly compliments making himself laugh. His dimple shows making me smile big.

"I just wanna kiss that..." I say in my head.

"What?" Lay's eyes widen.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"You wanna kiss what?"

I gasp. "Did I say that out loud?"

Lay nods and looks away.

I just stare at him, processing the fact neither of us broke this position.

Lay turns back to me suddenly, I gasp a little when I see his piercing eyes. He starts to lean in slowly.

"Lay? Are yo-" I get cut off by a surprise kiss.

The most funny thing is, neither of us pull away. Lay helps me sit up against a mirror and puts his hands on both sides of me, not breaking the kiss.

Kai's POV

I continue to look around in the maze. I know she's here, I heard her. But I heard someone else, another guy. My insides burn at the fact that Bella is in this secluded space with someone else.

"We aren't even dating. Why am I getting this feeling?" I whisper to myself as I walk around. I stop to look at my reflection from time to time.

I finally hear Bella again. "Lay-"

Lay? Lay's with her?

I peek over a corner and there, I can see Bella and Lay kissing. Wait, not kissing, practically making out! Lay's my brother! I promise I won't get mad at him, but Bella. How could she just go kiss another guy after this morning?

I growl and then walk away. Whatever, I can have anyone I want. Just, the thing is, Bella was so perfect for me, in my opinion.

I step outside and immediately sit down in the middle of the pathway.

Bella's POV

Lay pulls away first, out of breath. I look down, not believing what I did.

What am I doing? Kai's out there looking for me, worried, and I'm here kissing another guy. I'm such a slut! I smack my head.

"What's wrong? Was it too forward? I'm so sorry! I couldn't help myself." Lay gets all embarrassed.

I get up. "No, no, no. Of course not. I just- it just- it's kind of hot in here. I'm going to go." I run out without looking back at Lay.

I found my way out pretty easily. I see Kai sitting down with his head down.

"Kai?" I run over.

He just waves me off and looks the opposite direction of me.

"Kai? Please!" I try to turn him around.

"Bella, stop please." Kai says still looking away.

I stop. "What's wrong? Did I do something? Did I worry you?"

Kai stands up and turns to me with anger in his eyes. "Yes, I was worried! I thought you got hurt! You weren't responding to me when I was calling. I thought I lost you!"

I step back, but Kai steps closer. "I-I'm sorry, I-I..."

"Sehun would've blamed me for losing you. Aish!" Kai runs his hands through his hair and turns away sighing.

"I'm sorry! Kai, look at me!" Kai doesn't follow. "Kai! Look at me." Kai finally turns around. "I am old enough to take care of myself! I don't need you or Sehun to take care of me. Please, please don't make a big deal of this."

Kai rolls his eyes. I sigh and walk away.

Sehun comes jumping and clapping when he sees me. "So?"

I look at him then I look back down.

You Got Me || EXO KAIOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara