Part 33

Kai's POV

I turn around to see what Bella was doing. She was sitting with her back faced to me so I can't see her face, but I think she's blushing.

Kai: You guys r so annoying!

Luhan: Are we? Are we really?

Kai: Whatever, go to bed already!!

Luhan: Yeah yeah, good night

Kai: Good night

I turn off my phone and slide it under a pile of clothes so it won't interrupt us again.

I turn around to Bella and hug her from the back. I hear her gasp quietly causing me to laugh against her hair.

"Is everything ok?" Bella asks turning around.

"Everything is fine...now..." I pull her closer to me and embraced her. "I have something to ask you. I know I should've asked this earlier, but....things happened and it wasn't a good time."

Bella wraps her arms around my neck, but still not being face to face. "Ask away."

"Bella...will you go out with me?" I say with confidence.

"Haha, of course I will!" Bella hugs me tighter.

Even though I knew she was going to say yes, I am really happy!

She looks at me and I look at her. We don't kiss, we just look at each other. I really want to know what she's thinking right now.

Bella's POV

How did this happen? It hasn't even been a week yet and here I am! I'm dating Kai from Exo. My mom is going to freak, Zoey is going to freak! Luhan and Sehun are going to...well, be happy, I guess.

"You're really handsome." I softly say breaking the silence, but not our eye contact.

Kai laughs and looks down. He moves his hands to my waist and pulls me closer to him, which is really close. My heart is beating really fast.

My insides burn as Kai looks back up at me.

"Thank you. I think you're really beautiful..." He rests his forehead on mine. "I never felt this way to any other girl before. That line may be kind of cheesy, but it's true."

My cheeks turn red. "Awh!" Was all I could manage to say.

Kai smiles brightly and leans in to kiss me. I, happily, kiss back.

Luhan's POV

"What are they doing in there?" Sehun asks as I put away my phone. "When will they get out? Are they dating?"

"Hold up, they kissed. That's all I know, but knowing Kai, I think everything is going to happen in that closet." I say smiling.

"What do you mean by everything?"

"Never mind, we will find out tomorrow, let's go to bed now." I lay back in bed.

"Ok fine. Good night, sleep well, hyung!"

"Sleep well too."

Morning comes...

Bella's POV

I wake up feeling excited and very happy. I look to my side and see Kai sleeping peacefully in his bed. I smile as I get up. I walk over beside him and kneel down in front of his face.

"Did you sleep well?" I whisper and kiss his nose. I get up to get ready.

I wash my face, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. I decide to not wear much any makeup since we're going to the beach. So I put on sunscreen and ChapStick. I scan myself in the mirror and nod in satisfaction.

I walk out to go find my clothing and see Kai up and shirtless...like always. I think I'm used to it now, because I don't get surprised or awkward...well maybe awkward.

"Good morning!" I greet happily. The sudden noise which was my voice made him jump.

"Oh, you surprised me!" Kai walks to me and wraps his arms around me. "Good morning, let's have a great day today."

I smile against his bare chest. "Yes!"

"KAI-AH, OPEN THE DOOR!" Luhan screams on the other side.

Kai hesitantly opens the door. "Hey, good mor-"

"Tell me everything!" Sehun pops out of no where. He rubs his hands together and smiles.

"About?" I laugh and walk to Luhan and Sehun.

"Don't act like you don't know, Missy!" Xiumin comes out if no where. He points a finger at me.

Kai stand there completely lost.

"What the..." I look out the door to see if there were more surprises.

"Tell us!" Xiumin, Sehun, and Luhan yell in harmony.

"Ok, ok! But I got to get ready, let Bella explain to you." Kai says and escapes to the bathroom.

I roll my eyes. "Anyways, so we were in the closet..."