Part 18

Bella's POV

He leans in closer. My eyes widen in fear. He stops when he sees the fear in my eyes.

"I'm sorr-" I cut him off with a kiss. Our first kiss and I stared it! I quickly realize what I did and pulled away.

I couldn't hold it! It was his fault! He did it! He was tempting me! I have good self control!

I look down with teary eyes. "Why am I crying?" I say in my head.

The moment I pulled away, Kai has been breathing deeply. Did he like the kiss?

To answer my question, Kai cups my face and kisses me gently, but passionately.

"K-Kai..." I whisper between kisses. "T-This....I-"

Kai grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. "Shhh." Kai runs his hand through my hair and kisses me roughly.

I wrap my arms around Kai's neck deepening the kiss.

"KAI-SH! BELLA! HURRY!" Sehun screams.

Kai sighs and pulls away breathlessly.

I slide down the wall tiredly. I sit there trying to control my breathing and my heart.

Kai chuckles and kneels down. "This was all you."

I shoot up. "All me! I gave you a kiss, you couldn't resist so you pulled me in again." I stick my tongue.

Kai smirks. "I know. I couldn't help myself, my body wants what my body wants." He gets up and goes to the bathroom.

I sit there with my hand on my chest. "My heart is besting so fast." I can't believe I just made out with Kai, the guy I have been in love with for 6 years. I can't help but smile big like I just received a big award.

After a moment of screaming in my head, I get up and grab my shoulder bag. Its a cute, small, and flowery bag that is very helpful on trips. I put my phone, ChapStick, deodorant, and sunglasses in. I apply quick sunscreen on.

Kai comes out with his hair up. He goes to his dresser and takes out a nice short-sleeve button up.

I take out my phone and text Zoey

Bella: I finally had the confidence!

Zoey texts back quickly.

Zoey: You finally told Kai?

Bella: Nope, I kissed him!

Zoey: YOU WHAT?!?!

Bella: Yup. So last night Kai scared me when I was going into the room, so I accidently spilled water on him. I went to go get a tissue and when I turned around he was shirtless!

Zoey: Wow, I'm so jealous

Bella: Lol, then he heard me singing at night and the next morning he told me I had a great voice