Part 27

Kai's POV

"Aishh! You scared me! I thought it was something big!" I lean against their wall.

"It is!" Sehun makes a big circle with his arms.

"Hey, at least we spent time together! She's here to have fun, not to find a boyfriend! Even if we do get together, what's gonna happen when she has to go back to America?"

Xiumin, Luhan, and Sehun stay quiet. They glance at each other.

"W-Well, we didn't think of that..." Sehun scratches his head.

I look to Luhan. "What? Luhan? Then why are you all of sudden like this? You know Bella, right? We should all hang out together and you guys shouldn't ditch us!"

"But you guys really look nice together!" Luhan yells in English.

I take a deep breath. "Well, I don't know how she's feeling about this, I barely know how I'm feeling. Just let it go and don't do anything, ok? The more you do something about it, the more we drift apart because its awkward and too forward."

"Haha, yeah, you guys make Kai seem like a pervert." Xiumin laughs.

"Hey, you TOLD her!" I shoot him down.

Xiumin rolls his eyes and holds his hands up in defense.

Sehun and Luhan look at each other and exchange worried glances.

Sehun turns to me first. "Fine, we won't do anything. Why don't we all go to the beach tomorrow?"

Luhan smacks Sehun's arm.

"Ow! What?"

"The beach tomorrow?! On Monday, we need to practice for our charity concert. Someone might get hurt or get sick, we can't do anything until afterwards." Luhan exclaims.

Sehun groans. "We practiced so many times, though! Who will get sick when you're at a beach on such a great day?"

"Hey! Think about the fans! We need to do well for all of them!" Luhan scolds.

Sehun crosses his arms and sighs. "Then what could we do tomorrow? Sunday is going to be a really nice day, we can't just stay home!"

"Why don't you just talk to the group?" I suggest trying to make it clear that I don't want to argue about this.

Xiumin claps and gets up. "Ok, I'll call an EXO MEETING!"

I go out and continue to wait for Bella.

As I walk out of the door, Bella is already done.

"Oh hey, I'm done, you can go in now, sorry for the wait." Bella opens the door and motions me to go in.

I smile at her. "Thanks, and no problem."

Xiumin's POV

"MEETING! ALL EXO MEMBERS OUT HERE NOW! MEETING!" I start shouting. I go and knock on everyone's door.

"What are you doing?" Bella asks me. I jump.

"Oh, you surprised me. I am calling a meeting." I grab her hand and pull her to the living room. I sit her down and continue to knock on doors.

"XIUMIN! WHAT'S WITH ALL THE KNOCKING?!" Sehun yells through his door. He opens the door and looks at me like he just got woken up at 5 am.

"I'm calling them!" I answer.

"They are all out! Remember?"

I immediately stop and sink to the floor.

"Ahaha! You forgot?" Sehun drops to the floor laughing.

I stay in my ball position as soon as my face stops burning.

"Aish, so embarrassing." I say quietly to myself as I finally get up. I turn to Bella and she was laughing too. I scrunch up my face in embarrassment.

"There you are knocking on the doors." Sehun repeats in between laughs.

"Be quiet, it's not like you haven't done anything embarrassing." I shoot him a glare.

Sehun slowly stops laughing. We quietly bicker at each other.

"Well, Tao doesn't want to go home yet. He said he just found a store full of human-sized stuffed animals. And Lay didn't pick up his phone, neither did Chanyeol or Baekhyun." Luhan walks out not noticing Sehun on the floor.

"Oh hey, Bella! How was your day so far?" Luhan runs over and sits next to Bella.

"Crazy." I hear Bella answer.

I look to Sehun. "Crazy?"

"This is going to be a long summer, huh?"

Kai suddenly exits his room making us both flinch.

"Hey, what are you doing? And what was with all the knocking?" Kai asks scratching his head.

I turn to Sehun and give him a look. "Don't." I mouth to him.

Sehun smiles creepily. "Xiumin was knocking on our member's doors. Aha!"

"You little-" I tackle him to floor and start messing with his hair.

Kai just stands there confused. "Ok?" He steps over us and walks to where Luhan and Bella are. sitting.