Part 31

Skip to Night....

"I am beat! Today felt so long!' I let out a long sigh as I drop my purse onto my bed.

"Seems like you had fun." Kai says not sounding happy. "It was a long day."

I fall down on my bed. "You seem down, are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

I flip over to my stomach to face him. "That's a big lie unless you give me a reason why you sound like you're down."

"There's really nothing wrong. I'm just tired, that's all." Kai jumps on his bed and plays on his phone.

I shrug. "Ok, please feel better. I'm going to get ready for bed."

I grab my pjs and head to the bathroom. I change into my PJs and start washing my face.

As I start to brush my teeth, Kai runs into the bathroom.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" I shout through all the toothpaste in my mouth. "W-What's going on?"

Kai quickly closes the door and presses his ear against it. "Shhh!"

I roll my eyes and continue to brush my teeth.

"KAI!!" I hear Luhan scream on the other other side of the door.

All of a sudden, the lights go off. "Kai!"

"What?" I hear him say in the complete darkness.

"I can't see, turn it back on." I try to find the sink facet with my one hand. "It's pitch black!"

Suddenly, I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist. Why, why when I'm brushing my teeth?!

"Is this Kai? Kai, is that you?"

Kai's POV

As Bella walks into the bathroom to get ready, I quickly hop off my bed and run to Luhan's room.

"Luhan? Luhan?" I call softly as I enter his dark room. I tiptoe to his bed and I see him and Sehun sleeping so soundly. I rub my hands together and smile mischievously. "Yes, perfect chance."

I wanted to get back at them for all the times they "accidentally" left me and Bella alone together.

I decide to put whip cream on his face and make him sneeze or something. I know, it's not original, but it is still funny to watch.

I quickly return to the room with whip cream and my phone with the camera ready.

I press record and start putting whip cream on his face. I put it all over his mouth, nose, and eyebrows. "This is for everything" I whisper. I point the camera to his face and start blowing on his nose.

At first he just shakes his head around, but when I start blowing inside his nose, he starts to smear the whip cream.

I focus the camera on him as I try my hardest not the laugh.

"W-What....." Luhan looks up at me and starts to process what's happening. "KIM JONGIN!!!"

I start laughing and backing away. "Haha, your eyebrows!"

Luhan gets up and chases me into my room. I run away screaming "HELP!"

I run into the bathroom and thankfully Bella was just brushing her teeth.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! W-What's going on?" Sh asks.

I shush her and press my ear against the door.

I hear Luhan screaming my name. I quickly turn off the lights and back away from the door.

"Kai!" Bella whisper yells.

"What?"

"I can't see, turn it back on."

I roll my eyes and hug her from behind.

"Is this Kai? Kai, is that you?" Bella asks fidgeting around.

"Who else would it be?" I hear loud footsteps. "Shh, stay quiet."

She rinses her mouth and puts away her toothbrush. "I can't see a thing, what is going on?"

"I sort of put whip cream on Luhan while he was sleeping. I also sort of made him smear it all over his face and hands." I quietly laugh.

Bella pulls away from me. "Seriously....? Did you get a video?"

I laugh. "Saved on my phone."

Bella laughs, then we hear loud knocks.

"I know you're in there, Kai, just come out and deal with this like a man!" Luhan shouts and bangs on the door.

I cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"I'll barge in there! I will, and I am!"

"Shoot, I forgot to lock the door, Bella, follow me!" I whisper as I pull her towards the secret closet.

Yes, we have a bathroom closet, we have the only one. The members don't know of this because it's far back in the bathroom and I don't let them into my bathroom often.

I pull her inside with me and I close the sliding doors.

"How can you see?" Bella asks. "I can't see a thing!"

I look down on her. "That's because your eyes are closed."

"No, I closed them because I couldn't see."

"I got used to it, I guess. I always go in here if I want some privacy. I turn off the lights so no one will find me." I explain cautiously.

"Oh, I see."