Part 25

Bella's POV

"Ok, now show me how you dance." Kai says taking a drink of water and sitting down.

"W-What?" I quickly focus on him.

"Your turn." Kai stands up and walks to the front. He pauses the music and replays it.

I take a deep breath and prepare for the music. Ugh, I might embarrass myself!

"Ready?"

I nod. "Ready as I'll always be..."

"Ok! 1, 2, 3, DOONNNCEE!" Kai presses play and watches me like a hawk.

I do the dance. I do it while giving myself a pep talk. "Great, Great, now left, up, down, doing great!" I look up at Kai really quickly to see his reaction. He's smiling while biting his lip. Oh, he has something mean to tell me, doesn't he? That's always the face. Like, you're waiting for someone to be done so you could hit them with so cold facts. I shake the thought put of my head.

I finish the chorus and I start to focus on myself. I look at the mirror studying my every move. I gotta say, I'm pretty good at this.

I smile to myself. "I am a BOSS!" Wow, English really gotten into me.

I finally finish off with my hands in my "pockets". I turn around to Kai, out of breath, to see what he thinks.

Kai just smiles at me and claps very slowly. I frown, I don't think that's a good sign.

"I did a pretty awesome job! I don't care WHAT YOU THINK! I did GREAAATTT!" I start telling myself with a really pumped voice.

Kai just laughs at me. "You were amazing. Are you sure this is your first time?"

I nod, then shake my head. "I learned how to dance to it when it came out. Being a fan of Exo and all, I have been inspired to be a dancer. I just didn't really have the time to actually do it..."

Kai nods. "Well, this is great, just great! We can dance together!"

I was taken back by his words. I never knew how close we gotten after just a day. And to think, we were mad at each other not too long ago.

"Sure, we can!" I wipe sweat off my forehead.

"Is there anymore?"

"I learned BTS's I Need You, Shinee's View and Everybody, Apink's No, no, no and Mr. Chu. Exo's Call Me Baby, Love Me Right, Mama, Dubstep Intro, and...I think that's it."

Kai looks at me in shock.

"What? Do I not look like a person who dances?"

"No, no, it's just...you learned all that. Self-taught?"

"Yes, I learned it together with my friend. I learned View because that dance move looks so cool!" I daydream about my past. I think I was only 19.

Kai laughs. "I'm impressed, Bella. Why don't we do the Dub-step Intro together."

I freeze. "But, doesn't that require more than just us two?"

Kai shakes his head and smirks at me. "No, I bet this'll work."

I stay frozen with a water bottle in my hand. Chanyeol and Kris are the two behind him, and they do the hand thing on Kai's chest. Omo! I'm going to have to do that!

"Come one, Bella. Let's see how well we dance together." Kai tugs on my hand.

My heart flutters. Did he say "together"? Snap out of it, Bella. I mentally slap myself. I get behind Kai.

"You know this part?"

"Yes, but there's suppose to be another person here."

"That's fine." Kai quickly presses play and runs back in front of me.

As the music starts I run my hands over Kai's chest, trying my hardest to not blush or touch his shirt.

We continue to dance.

We do a perfect dance and we finish off doing Sehun's "E-X-O". Lol