Part 46

Bella's POV

"So what do you think of Kai?" Zoey rolls over and faces me. "Bella!"

It was very late at night and everyone was probably sleeping now. They have practice now, we can't be loud.

I turn around to and face her.

"Do you love him?" She asks.

I sigh. "Well....it's too soon for me to answer that truthfully."

"What do you mean?"

"It hasn't even been a month yet. And so many things happened already! I just don't know if i-" I sigh deeper and place my hands on my forehead.

"Oh. Like what?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Hmm?"

"What kind of things have you two already done?" She wiggles her eyebrows again and laughs.

I scoff and shove her aside. "Weirdo."

"What? What did you think I meant?"

"Whatever, Zoe. I-I think really do...." I say quietly. "I-I.."

Zoey turns around and puts her hand behind her ear. "What? I'm sorry, I didn't hear you."

"I said....I do."

"You what?"

"Omo! Zoey!" I whine. I softly smack her arm. "I'm going to go crazy!"

"What? What?" She doesn't give up. "Crazy about love?"

"I do...love him." I sit up and cover my face.

"Ahh! You love him! You love him! You heart him! Ahhh you looovvveee hiiimm! You loovvve Kai. You love Kim Jongin!" Zoey jumps around and makes hearts with her arms.

I throw a pillow at her. "Be quiet, weirdo! Quiet down, you're being too loud! The members have practice tomorrow."

"Oh yeah..." Zoey quiets down and falls back on the bed.

"Now let me sleep. This day has been too much!" I cover my face with a blanket.

Kai's POV

"You....hiiimmmm....you....loovveee.....heaarrttt....Kai....Kim Jongin." Was all I could hear from downstairs. I can't believe they're still awake.

"Did she say she loves me?" I ask D.O, who was staying with me so I won't be lonely.

My heart beats faster as I continue to listen to Bella and Zoey talk.

"She did. She does." D.O plainly states.

"What?"

"She loves you. She admitted. She also said that is was too early to be feeling that." D.O says without facing me.

"W-What? I didn't hear her say that!" My lips press against each other. "How did you-"

"Well, she didn't say it. But she said something like it. I'm pretty sure that was what she meant."

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure all she said was that it hasn't been long since we've been together." I question.

"I know what she said. I can hear them loud and clear from where I'm...a-at" D.O trails off his sentence lazily.

"Oh, hyung, go to sleep. Good night. Sleep well."

"Night..."

As soon as D.O starts dozing off, I sit up on my bed and think about this.

"Bella said she loved me. It hasn't been a month, barely a week." I think to myself. "She already has big feelings for me. Do I love her back? I've never really loved....another...girl, other than my mother, but...Bella..."

I sigh and pat my knee. "I need to sleep. I have practice tomorrow." I lay back down and try to empty my thoughts.

Bella loves me. It hasn't been a long time, but we went through a lot in the time we were together.