One

"Hyungiee... What are you making?"
Taehyung's sound echoed when he enter the kitchen. Jin turn around and smiles at him. " Bibimbap"

You can say Jin is the incharge of kitchen. He is the one who cooks food for everyone.And he is very good at it. Sometimes yoongi will help him, never for breakfast though.

"I love Bibimbap"Taehyung beamed.
"I know sweetheart."Jin ruffled his hair and smiled fondly at him."Go and freshen up. And wake up others too."
"Yes hyung..." He saluted playfully and ran upstair.

Jin knows Taehyung rarely wake up early. Usually hoseok is the second one to wake up. Then he will wake up others. Yoongi is the last one to wake up. And it's very difficult to get him up. But Taehyung is stubborn too. He can wake him up. Yoongi always let him do whatever he want, even if he refuse at first. Same with jungkook too. Yoongi always had a soft spot for the two younger alphas. Of course yoongi loves the attention he gets. And he is not gonna admit it though.

"Hyungg...Tae said you are making Bibimbap." His thought interrupted by hoseok's cheery voice. Hoseok back hugged him and put his head on Jin's shoulder.

"Yes hobi. Is everyone up?" Jin ask pecking his cheek.
"Except Yoongi hyung everyone is up. Tae is with Yoongi hyung. Joon and kook are taking shower." He said as he let go of Jin and started setting table.

By the time hoseok had set the table, Jin had also finished cooking.
By then others had come down. As always happy and enthusiastic. One by one they greeted Jin and hobi, and sat around the table and had their breakfast.

"What's todays plan?" Namjoon ask. Sunday is the only day they get to spend time together and have fun, after a busy week.

"Let's go for a movie."
"Let's go to amusement park."
Jungkook and Taehyung shout at the same time.
"I think we should go for hunting. It's been a while since we did that." Hoseok suggest.
"Yeah. I also want to go for hunting." Jin agreed with him.

"Okay, let's vote." Namjoon said.
"Raise your hands if you want to go for movie." Jungkook and Yoongi raise their hands.

" Yoongi, you are raising your hand because you can sleep throughout the movie,right?" Jin ask Yoongi with a smirk. Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Okay. Now amusement park?" Only Taehyung raise his hands.
"Next, Hunting?" Hoseok and Jin lift their hands up.

"It's upto Joon hyung what we are gonna do. If he chose amusement park, then go for rock paper scissors. Okay?" Jungkook suggest.
"I think i also wants to go for hunting. It's been a while." Namjoon said with a smile. Jin and Hoseok cheer at that.

Everyone except Yoongi was excited to go for hunting. He just wanted to cuddle them and sleep. But he knows it's been while since they went for hunting. They are always tired to hunt after a long week. So he is happy as long as his pack is happy.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────