Five

Jin wakes up to the sound of alarm. As always he was the first one to wake up. He gently remove the arms around his waist which was namjoon's, and carefully got out of the bed without disturbing others sleep. He washed up and went to kichen to prepare breakfast.
It was then that he remembered the events of the previous day.

'Maybe I should check up on Jimin.' He thought as he go to the guest room. When he near the room he heard something that sounds like sobs. He knock on the door. But there was no reply. So he wait for a minute and then open the door.

It was dark inside the room except the faint light of sun rays passing between curtains. When he looked at the bed the sleeping man was shaking, his body drenched with sweat. He was sobbing and mumbling something incoherent. Jin realised the younger is having nightmares. He went near the bed and comb his finger through the Jimin's hair.

"It's okay, you are okay, you are safe." He whispered to him. Jimin relaxed a bit. Then his eyes snapped open. Jin watched as Jimin quickly sat up. Wide mismatched eyes glowing in the dark and staring into his brown ones. It wasn't like it can light in the dark. But a small shine. It was beautiful. He was mesmerized. Does heterochromic eyes glow in the dark? It was really really magnetic.

"I m sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up. You were having a bad dream. I was just trying to calm you down." Jin came out from his trance and apologized.
"Yeah,thank you." Jimin whispered looking at his lap.
"How are you feeling now? Are you okay?" Jimin nodded.

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?" Jin asked as Jimin nodded, still eyes on his lap. "You said you don't have nowhere to go. So we brought you home with us. It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it. Take your time. You can stay here as long as you want." He patted Jimin's head. "By the way i am Jin. You must be younger than me. You can call me hyung Jimina-ah." Jin kindly smile down at the smaller. "Yes, hyung. Thank you." Jimin hesitatingly smiled back.

After a while Jin gave him a change of clothes. It was Taehyung's. The younger alpha likes to buy things that looks cute. But he won't wear them. There are only three or four clothes he wears again and again. If you ask him he had say 'it's comfortable comfortable.' He would wear it until it was torn. And then choose another comfortable ones. So there are alot of clothes, that Jimin can use. But it is likely to be a bit bigger. But this will do for now.

Jin show the Jimin the washroom that was attached to guest room. He asked him to come downstairs after shower. A hot shower will be good for him.Jin throught as he went to kitchen and continued cooking.

────⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆────

Jin turned around, when he heard footsteps. It was Jimin. Jin stared at him. He looks so tiny in that over sized light grey hoodie . His purple hair wet from the shower. Pretty. Jin thought as the younger come closer to him.

"How are you feeling after shower?" He asked.
"I feel better. Thanks hyung." He said politely.
"That's good." Jin smiled as he turned around. "I am preparing breakfast. Do you like pancakes?" He asked.
"I do hyung." The younger replied.
"Cool. For now you can eat this apple. You must be hungry. You didn't had dinner too. So eat it till breakfast is ready." Jin took an apple and gave it to smaller.
Jimin take the apple with a small thankyou. And Jin went back to making pancakes.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────